Hudson The Joker

Asari

Just sitting here with OH laughing at Hudson and thought i would share. Hudson has always managed to have us rolling around with laughter so his nickname is the joker aroud here. Over the past week we had noticed that toys , plastic bottles and hats have been going missing and just put it done to the dogs hiding them around the house well today we went on a search for everything but didnt find any of the stuff. Sitting here in the lounge room trying to work out were everything is when Hudson took himself over to the back window stood on his back paws face pushed up against the window and talking stafford style we asked him to come away as we have done in the past so what does he do but grab Davids slipper goes over to the window were it was open pushed the screen and dropped it outside. What do we see on looking out the window but a pile of toys, clothes, hats, plastic bottles, even his plastic food bowl that had gone missing the day before the little bugger was putting the stuff out the window through a gap in the screen.

We now have a basket of toys and all our stuff back, have fixed the screen and Hudson is not happy that he cant put things out the window anymore.

The only problem is we didnt find any socks so that one will still have to stay a mystery :eek:

:mad What a funny thing to do!

I think I'd love to own a stafford just for the entertainment factor :eek:

I met one at the vets today who was so excited that he was making these weird almost strangled grunts at everyone that walked in :o and another a few weeks ago that made sounds like a kookaburra :(