Puppy Bars

Pockets

Hi guys

I am looking at getting puppy bars in my car, so far the only place I know if is "Puppy Bars" in Ferntree Gully, does anyone know of any other places that do it in Victoria.

I am currently located in Geelong

Any help is appreciated :love:

Colin at Puppy Bars is the only one in Vic who does them to the professional finish and true fit that I know of. There are a few others who can make up a gate for the rear of the wagon but it is not as finished or fitted as Colin's are. They are pricey but well worth it I think. as they say you get what you pay for and in this case you get a great product.

ETA: When I had mine done I was talking to Colin about the Holden Sports Wagon, he told me then he wouldn't be doing a gated set up for them. Also depending on the model car you have to the one you want after your current one you may be able to intregrate the gated system to the new car.

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

Stolzseinrotts - Thanks, I have contact Colin and booked my car in, yes we had a talk about the new sports wagons, he doubts he will do them as they are not even a wagon :( luckily mines an older model and he has them pre measured. I am not fussy on price, just the travel :rofl:

Thanks heaps guys! :rofl:

Stolzseinrotts - Thanks, I have contact Colin and booked my car in, yes we had a talk about the new sports wagons, he doubts he will do them as they are not even a wagon :) luckily mines an older model and he has them pre measured. I am not fussy on price, just the travel ;)

Thanks heaps guys! ;)

You won't regret the travel, once it's all done. :rofl: Although my X-trail gets called the divvy van now... :(

Stolzseinrotts - Thanks, I have contact Colin and booked my car in, yes we had a talk about the new sports wagons, he doubts he will do them as they are not even a wagon :laugh: luckily mines an older model and he has them pre measured. I am not fussy on price, just the travel :rofl:

Thanks heaps guys! :mad

You won't regret the travel, once it's all done. :D Although my X-trail gets called the divvy van now... :rofl:

:shrug: never heard it described that way, but I can see the comparison! :p