Dog Chiropracter

Im am looking for a dog chiropractor in Central Gibbsland, around Trarlagon- Sale area. There are a lot of greyhounds here so there must be one somewhere.

Try Kate Haines at LaTrobe Veterinary Group. There are two clinics - one at Traralgon (180 Princes Street - 5174 5622) and the other at Morwell. She has treated my dogs and horses and those of friends with very good results. You can look up her profile on their website www.latrobevetgroup.com.au

Takes me an hour to drive down there but she's worth it.

Edited by perfect partners

Im am looking for a dog chiropractor in Central Gibbsland, around Trarlagon- Sale area. There are a lot of greyhounds here so there must be one somewhere.

Try Kate Haines at LaTrobe Veterinary Group. There are two clinics - one at Traralgon (180 Princes Street - 5174 5622) and the other at Morwell. She has treated my dogs and horses and those of friends with very good results. You can look up her profile on their website www.latrobevetgroup.com.au

Cheers! I found her in the phone book, but have booked with Graham Brown from Berrick. He comes to a property near me every second Sunday to treat greyhounds, Im giving him a look tommorrow. If it dosn't go well I will give Kate Haines a call.sounds like she is good. Thanks for your reply. Kaye

Cheers! I found her in the phone book, but have booked with Graham Brown from Berrick. He comes to a property near me every second Sunday to treat greyhounds, Im giving him a look tommorrow. If it dosn't go well I will give Kate Haines a call.sounds like she is good. Thanks for your reply. Kaye

Hope it goes well.

Hi Kelpie Kaye. I hope all goes well. If possible could you please post or PM me Graham Browns phone number and address in Berwick. Looking for a local one myself. :thumbsup: Thanks in advance

Hi Kelpie Kaye. I hope all goes well. If possible could you please post or PM me Graham Browns phone number and address in Berwick. Looking for a local one myself. :) Thanks in advance

Will do. I'll get his number today

Hope it goes well.

Turns out that Ruby has tiny hole in one of her pads and has got something like glass or a thorn in it. He said she has ligament damage that will come right in time but whatever is in her pad is causing the lameness. Told me to soak it and try and draw it out. Only cost $10. Also said ask for my money back of vet. Ha Ha :)

Turns out that Ruby has tiny hole in one of her pads and has got something like glass or a thorn in it. He said she has ligament damage that will come right in time but whatever is in her pad is causing the lameness. Told me to soak it and try and draw it out. Only cost $10. Also said ask for my money back of vet. Ha Ha :laugh:

Have just seen this thread - Graham is fantastic isn't he? A lovely "character". He looks after our greyhounds if they have troubles.

Turns out that Ruby has tiny hole in one of her pads and has got something like glass or a thorn in it. He said she has ligament damage that will come right in time but whatever is in her pad is causing the lameness. Told me to soak it and try and draw it out. Only cost $10. Also said ask for my money back of vet. Ha Ha :laugh:

Have just seen this thread - Graham is fantastic isn't he? A lovely "character". He looks after our greyhounds if they have troubles.

Yep I thought he was great. Watched him check over a few greyhounds. All made good sense.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is needs a Chiropractor in Brisbane surrounds there is an excellent guy in Morayfield.

We have a 101/2 yr old Rotti and in the last two years he has done both Cruciate Ligaments and is

still a picture of health and not in any pain. Hawk was due to be operated on but we researched our options

and decided to go with the Chiropractor and he healed with only a few injections, visits and rest

He had his most recent vet check last Monday 16/02/10 and even our vet was amazed at how well he was holding his weight

of 49kgs. Not that cost is a factor when it comes to your animals, but we did save over $9000. We were also advised to put him down

(not by our vet) which was never an option

Remember this is only my opinion and experience, but we haven’t looked back.

post-17695-1266624706_thumb.jpg