Classic Dog Show-vic

Blakbelgian

:) rumour has it people in group 2 have been put off by a certain dog winning "all the time" :D

Id like to think that maybe they just have other things on

But if it is the case then Im sure that the ones who are confident in their dogs and enjoy showing will still be there :)

Im going to Ballarat on the Sunday as we dont normally go to the Park unless its a Spec or a fav show.

'

Its Sat isnt it?? My baby puppies first SHOWWWWWW...lead trained...um no...not really..LOL

As to a certin dog winning all the time, thats hardly true, there a handful of dogs that win 'all the time' but youve got to be in it to win it I say! lol

Edited by Missymoo

Its Sat isnt it?? My baby puppies first SHOWWWWWW...lead trained...um no...not really..LOL

As to a certin dog winning all the time, thats hardly true, there a handful of dogs that win 'all the time' but youve got to be in it to win it I say! lol

Oh, my babies first show too, maybe we shall get them together for a play in the puppy pen....

Yes, it's on Saturday, but the schedule I printed off the DOGS Vic website says Sunday 6th. I wouldn't have looked at the date, just seen the Sunday bit. I made plans Friday night too which is a bit of a bummer :) .

Look forward to seeing your Baby MM!!

Bummer that your Mum missed the entries SP.

yep, next show isn't 'til the end of Feb (if they accept the late entries) so I can't even live vicariously :rofl: I will have to bug you instead :rofl::eek:

Is that the Bendigo shows SP

Hope you can make it :D

Bummer that your Mum missed the entries SP.

yep, next show isn't 'til the end of Feb (if they accept the late entries) so I can't even live vicariously :D I will have to bug you instead :) :)

Is that the Bendigo shows SP

Hope you can make it :p

Not Bendigo- Berwick I think?? Champ. and Open. Same weekend anyway. Next year we will do Bendigo :D

Hi Amy,

will try to stop say Hello, we will have 3 Deerhounds.....

Want to show one ??????? Come on... you know you do...... Otherwise I will have to......

NNNNNOOOOOOO..........

Dave

Arrgh! Thanks David, glad you mentioned that as I leave fairly late when its at KCC...

Yes Dave I will show a Deerhound for you if our breeds dont clash! (No kids, hubby home so I get a day off :heart: )

Will come and look for you in the mroning :laugh: