Beaded Leads

Palana

Hi everyone

At last I have found some stunning beaded leads available online and your choice of colours and very quickly done for you.

They available at http://www.snazzypoochleads.com/ and Kim and Ros try to make the the very best for you and will allow to add and switch beads that you might prefer more.

The first lead is for my Saluki and it is a combination of black paracord and silver foiled kangaroo hide braided with crystal bead sets very similar to the one shown here

post-270-1265445891_thumb.jpg

The second one is for my newest baby Min Pin and is green paracord with crystal and coloured beads it is simpy gorgeous

post-270-1265445974_thumb.jpg

Hope this helps others find the perfect lead for their dogs

Yvonne :laugh::rofl:

Palana Kennels

Edited by Palana

Hi Yvonne & all bling lovers!

I too love Snazzy Pooch leads! Found a link on Facebook and when I got my leads made they were great. I must say the bling is even better that what you expect as the photos dont do the bling justice at all. There are a lot of photos on face book - over 500 I would think there is just so much choice! The most difficult thing is deciding what to get first! Face book allows a new dimension of live chat which makes the process a whole lot quicker and much easier. The girls send pictures of leads for me to look at and this gave me the idea of what they were describing! My leads were made in superfast time and I had pictures sent to me of the finished product before they were sent out. I just love my leads - The workmanship is wonderful and the girls so easy to deal with. I have high regard for these leads and would recommend them to anyone who asks!

Here are the links for anyone who is interested:

Facebook user name: KIM ROS B

Web: www.snazzypoochleads.com

Feel free to talk to me about my experience if you would like

Sevannah

the first lead in your post the pararoo lead I have seen this lead in the flesh and loved it kim & ros make some marvelous leads I have a couple for my staffords been using them for 2 years now they're made well and like anything if you look after it they last you should try this lead in full kangaroo braid looks spectacular I use for my older boys an english leather slip lead superb quality hand made al done perfectly pic under leather leads could'nt fault the leads I've used exellent workmanship I had a look the other day at their facebook site and saw bracelets and necklaces all matching the leads they do a marvelous job :laugh::rofl::)

cheers guys

I am a male! And married so don't hold it against me! I also have leads from snazzy pooch leads and I think they are fantastic. Kim and Ros are so accommodating when it comes to my show leads. I show Havanese and Bichon Frisé. I have several show leads for my dogs, both ladies had been so accommodating to specially make the leads to suit my individual dogs. They have even altered my leads for me free of charge as one of my dogs was an escape merchant so Kim altered the collar so that my Bichon Frisé would stop poking going around the ring and also it stopped her from escaping.I have seen other show leads and they do not match the quality of snazzy pooch leads. It's the hidden things that you don't see why no rough edges can annoyed that dogs, beautifully crafted, and even for me as I said being a male I still love that glitter. Finally they are not that expensive and both ladies are very accommodating making your leads to suit your needs. Cheers, Phillip

I have a couple of leads from them, the one thing i don't like is how stiff the throat piece is, it isn't as comfortable for the dog and one I have from elsewhere which uses a silk ribbon for the dogs throat which moulds to the shape much better.

you can see that one at http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pa...otos&ref=ts

Hi Becks

Like all things, in the beginning when they are brand new they do take a little use to "Wear In". I have now been using Snazzy Pooch Leads exclusively for my dogs for about 3 1/2 years now and find that they give the little extra support under the chin that allows for great confirmation that I needed. My leads are extremely soft now days but it take a little work to wear them in. A trick the girls told me was to roll the band over your fingers just like you would do to soften up a piece of leather - it works a treat. As I have said previously, I would would recommend them to anyone!

I had purchased the satin ribbon neck bands in the past and found that no longer than 3 weeks and all the edges started to frey.

I just find that the leads I have purchased from Snazzy Pooch to be the best I have used by far and still looks fantastic 3 1/2 years later! Although I must say I would love to get some more leads with their fantastic new beads and new leather range!

Sevannah

I have a couple of leads from them, the one thing i don't like is how stiff the throat piece is, it isn't as comfortable for the dog and one I have from elsewhere which uses a silk ribbon for the dogs throat which moulds to the shape much better.

you can see that one at http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pa...otos&ref=ts

Hi I beg to differ on your opinion of the snazzy pooch leads. I have had to leads from Ros and Kim for several years and if you look after the leads they are not stiff. My dogs can't talk to me but if they could IM sure they would say that leads are comfortable

It just shows you you can't please all people all of the time. But I must say when I have been using my pretty leads some international judges have wanted my leads and of course I say no and tell them where I got them from.

Cheers for now,

Phillip,

Yendale Bichon Frisé and Havanese

Australia