How To Get My Dogs Papers?

GABBA

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to get Vanni done so that I could register Alice. Had them both done at the same time by the TCA microchipper ($20 each). Did the 9 Stafford babies then as well. It was hilarious. We barricaded off part of the office, locked the doors and let them loose. Nice little assembly line we had going on the desk at the office. Judy doing the writing, me wrangling puppies, Tull doing the chipping and Kerry doing the holding and scanning. :rofl:

Then we wrote Vanni's and Alice's numbers on Alice's rego application and I put that in as well.

:):rofl: :D :( And the video is coming when???? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You beat me to it. :rofl: :rofl:

Weeeeelllllll...unless the TCA office has a security camera it won't be happening.

You silly gooses you.....how on earth could I possibly take video when I was too busy a) puppy wrangling and b) laughing? :rofl:

Mind you, I should probably mention that I don't see Kerry or Judy now without them asking me how Bad Alice is (and funnier still when I rang the office to get Alice's rego number so that I could enter her in shows I didn't even have to tell Kerry her registered name before he gave it to me! ;) ) and when I dropped in to say hi to the Rajacadoo-doo-doo clan at the showgrounds yesterday, both Kerry and Judy remembered Roger by name! ;) :rofl:

What a hoot being on "first name terms" with TCA staff. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::eek:

I lived in Queensland till last December and the way regulations we explained was that it was throughout Queensland when the regulations was brought in. Of course many things may have happened sine then and as the regulation was not relevant to to me (no litters born) I did not pursue it.