Anything Else I Need?

Sayly

Thanks. :(

The eski is a really good idea! :thumbsup: Wouldn't have thought of that.

I have two terry towelling nappies left over from when my brother was born but Dad's used the rest! I think I'll grab another pack. Sounds stupid but places like Big W and Target would sell them in the baby department wouldn't they? Never had anything to do with babies of the human kind. :D

I have a small box already, it's got the start of my whelping kit in it at the moment. Still need heating pads/hot water bottles.

Will add a couple more haemostats to the list.

Will add a bucket to the list. :D Bit sad if I puked, I'm studying to be a vet. :(

My *p*didnt stand for puking :(

Thanks. :rofl:

The eski is a really good idea! :thanks: Wouldn't have thought of that.

I have two terry towelling nappies left over from when my brother was born but Dad's used the rest! I think I'll grab another pack. Sounds stupid but places like Big W and Target would sell them in the baby department wouldn't they? Never had anything to do with babies of the human kind. :laugh:

I have a small box already, it's got the start of my whelping kit in it at the moment. Still need heating pads/hot water bottles.

Will add a couple more haemostats to the list.

Will add a bucket to the list. :rofl: Bit sad if I puked, I'm studying to be a vet. :rofl:

My *p*didnt stand for puking :rofl:

:rofl: Ok!

riesenhaft - hopefully I don't need some of what is on the list. Won't be surprised if I don't use much of it, but I'd rather have it in case I do.