Worlds Best Boyfriend

ok so im just so happy right now i have to have a brag.my gorgous boyfriend has decided to buy a house, now in the area he want to live in near his work the units are the price he can afford, but he wants me to come with him and although its eaisy to say leqave your dogs with your parents, he has started looking at houses over a hour away from his work (i know he realy didnt want to move so far away and even thou he never said it i could tell he was hesident), reason for looking so far away is my dog ruma, being a shepherd he wants a big enough yard that she can run in when we are at work and he wants a place close to a park with a dam or some where she can swim coz he knows she loves swimming.

sweet hey? well that was part one,

in order to afford a nice big house he needs to sell his pride and joy, his car (its a freeking sweet car!!!) so it went on the market and being such a nice car got nabbed up realy quickly, the car he would replace it with would be a project car that he will do up to be as sweet as his old car and race, well that didnt last long, he found the perfect car to do all this on and while he was looking on car sales also found a wagon (as he would say, the perfect car for a pram, hes not a mum nor does he hav a kid so he dont need a wagon) we drove for 3 hours to go look at the wagon when the car he real wanted was 15 mins away, we ended up buying the wagon and he then turns around and says (coz im trying to work out why he bought a wagon) he bought it was we can take the dogs out with us all the time and it will be good to go to shows in, he also said in 2 years (once he has enough money to get the car he wants) ill keep the wagon as my car and he will get a old one, he has already sus'ed out a barrier and is even looking at puppy bars coz he is worried they will jump out wen he upens the door.

this is a huge change from him not understanding why i would want to breed and being worried about ruma leaving hair on his stuff, he has done a full 360 and has changed everything he wants in life to suit my pets!

sorry for going on and on but i just cant believe someone would go that far out of thier way and change big decisions to cater fro someone elses dogs, and it just hit me this morning realy wat he was giving up for (mainly) ruma.

anyway im over my brag :rofl:

(lol he is now even encouraging me going to dog shows, i remember when it was 'you would hav to be nuts to sit around talking about dogs all day and looking at 50 different dogs of the same kind of dog' :thanks::laugh::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )

dont worry i aint letting him go anywhere! yer he has a younger brother but you dont want him, he is a no hoper druggy bogan the complete opposite! but on the other hand he has a cousin (a loaded cousin who is a olympic athlete for something!) LOL.

ETA: LOL poodlefan your so funny... you aint stealing him!!!!!

Edited by Guest

hey everyone im soo happy with him, guess what he can cook! he is a baker by trade but always wanted to be a chef but didnt think he could handle the life style so im always getting crazy yummy things, he is also a health food freak so its great to keep me on the good food wagon coz i luv junk food so much (with out even trying since being with him i have lost weight just by eating the same food as him, lol).

just to add to how fantastic he is, it was my birthday on friday (when i started my post, i hate my birthday and couldnt sleep so i got up early to DOL my self out of upset) for anyone not in australia it was the 12th of feb.

well the good news is......

IM GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::rock::party: :party: :thumbsup::cheers::cheer::(:dancingelephant::champagne::):cheer: :cheer: :cooldance::champagne:

i knew he was plotting somthing with going out of his way to make me happy!

(it was so cute, he didnt buy me a present coz he knew if he did he would chicken out and use it was a scape goat - typical!)

Edited by Guest