Pet Plan

witheverythingiam

Just call them and tell them your details.

I lost my pack and had no idea of my reg number - they told me over the phone and it was all sorted out fast.

A few days later I found it in a back pack that I later remembered putting it in so I didn't lose it. :)

After 3 puppies going to vets that OVER SERVICE with puppies on PetPlan I no longer register my puppies on PetPlan.

SAD isn't IT, because I thought that it was a good idea.

I don't understand. Are you saying pups went to vets who made mountains out of molehills cause the pup was insured? If so, why not suggest that people avoid certain vets? A vet happy to clean out an insurance company a vet that deserves to be boycotted.

Edited by sandgrubber

I sold a puppy last year ---- now aged 6.5 months ---- to a family in ACT, as I had already had a problem with a vet in the area I gave them a recommendation --- which they chose to ignore as they already had a regular vet, anyway they ended up with very early desexing ( they had planned on showing her ) / hip x-rays / and multiple other blood testing that ALL came back NEGATIVE >>> They finally contacted me asking for a vet recommendation as they felt that they had been over serviced.

And that is why I will not continue to put my puppies on PetPlan. :rolleyes:

Edited by Fordogs