Litters Due In April 2010

SBT101

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rotty babies born this morning 6 girls and 5 boys surviving - RIP little Angels who were born sleeping.

Congratulations H and SH. Babies here at last. Well done to all, and hugs to Q. What a good girl and a big litter too.

Sorry to hear about the little lost ones.

Congrats to the new arrivals :laugh::love: Nothing cuter then a Rotti baby :love: oh yes and a lab baby :laugh:

Well I suppose my girl is next off the rank.......................and I hope for her sake the litter is no where near the size of the last 3 ( tongue in cheek ) :love::o ;)

Big congrats to the lovely litters popping up in the thread. Wow some big litters too, that will keep you all busy!

Regret to inform we have a full blown phantom pregnancy. Bella is Lactacting, nesting doing all the right things but took her to the vet after being overdue and got told she is empty. :love:

Will try again on her next season and have her prog tested and carry out further investigations to save us the heart ache of the prolonged waiting.

On a brighter note we hope to make Junes list, Lele was mated 31st March - 4th April and we had 7 successful ties. (woohoo) :laugh: Will be looking at getting a ultrasound at the end of the month. Lele has had previous litters, great mum and such a good little miss with whelping. :love:

Sorry to hear that Cavalblaze but I fully understand how you feel. It gets quite upsetting when you plan a litter and it just doesn't go according to plan.

I'm going to go the whole hog next time to with Kimba and Ody. Im coning to put Kimba on 'Boost ya bitch' and do the progetrone testing to get it right. I have heard of one of our vets that will do an ai and is quite good so I might even go for that. Still got a while to think about it, but better to be all prepared.....

Big congrats to the lovely litters popping up in the thread. Wow some big litters too, that will keep you all busy!

Regret to inform we have a full blown phantom pregnancy. Bella is Lactacting, nesting doing all the right things but took her to the vet after being overdue and got told she is empty. :mad

Will try again on her next season and have her prog tested and carry out further investigations to save us the heart ache of the prolonged waiting.

On a brighter note we hope to make Junes list, Lele was mated 31st March - 4th April and we had 7 successful ties. (woohoo) :mad Will be looking at getting a ultrasound at the end of the month. Lele has had previous litters, great mum and such a good little miss with whelping. :D

I know how you feel with your girl I went through that for 2 season. Good luck with your expectant litter :D :D