Litters Due In April 2010

SBT101

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to everyone on their pups. We have got a litter of Schipp pups due any moment!!!

Good luck :D My girl has started nesting this morning and on pups head is way down low.........she is due 21st so maybe a long labour for a maiden bitch

Congrats to everyone on their pups. We have got a litter of Schipp pups due any moment!!!

Good luck :thumbsup: My girl has started nesting this morning and on pups head is way down low.........she is due 21st so maybe a long labour for a maiden bitch

Best of Luck Julie and Jazz, keep us posted!!!!!

Are you expecting all black/white?

Good luck :laugh: My girl has started nesting this morning and on pups head is way down low.........she is due 21st so maybe a long labour for a maiden bitch

Hi Daisy

Thank you. I will and everyone of them I hope :laugh::laugh:

Cheers

Good luck :thumbsup: My girl has started nesting this morning and on pups head is way down low.........she is due 21st so maybe a long labour for a maiden bitch

ill put money on at least 1 blue and white.

Hi Daisy

Thank you. I will and everyone of them I hope :thumbsup::)

Cheers

oops. I guess quotes dont work so well on mobile phone internet.

I was trying to say that i think there will be at least 1 blue and white puppy. Ill be very suprised if any other colour pops up though.

I'm betting on a chocolate :)

I was trying to say that i think there will be at least 1 blue and white puppy. Ill be very suprised if any other colour pops up though.

I'm betting on a chocolate :p

Listen you two......if there is any colour each of you will be receiving one lol :p :thumbsup::cry::o

I'm betting on a chocolate ;)

Listen you two......if there is any colour each of you will be receiving one lol :p :thumbsup::cry::o

Wow, free puppies. We might hold you to that promise. :p

I'm betting on a chocolate ;)

Listen you two......if there is any colour each of you will be receiving one lol ;) :thumbsup::cry::o

Wow, free puppies. We might hold you to that promise. :p

Dear GOD if one of them comes out chocolate, I want a DNA test done :p Not that it wouldn't be lovely :eek:

I'm betting on a chocolate :D

Listen you two......if there is any colour each of you will be receiving one lol ;) :thumbsup::cry::o

Wow, free puppies. We might hold you to that promise. :eek:

Dear GOD if one of them comes out chocolate, I want a DNA test done :eek: Not that it wouldn't be lovely :D

Yes well free puppies may be on the cards lol.............Mel double up on Chain Reaction lol......But if it's choc it's going straight to Karen :p :p ;) ;)

looks like you can add me to the puppy thread! Mini schnauzers, 7 born so far but the first out is tiny and may not make it :-(

Fingers crossed for the little....I was reading your other thread and I use to just take mum away and make sure the little one use to get a good feed every 2 hours just by himself. Your little one will be fine...I'm sure of it :thumbsup:

Edited by Bonduca

I'm betting on a chocolate :cheer:

Listen you two......if there is any colour each of you will be receiving one lol :cheer::) :D :D

Wow, free puppies. We might hold you to that promise. :cheers:

Dear GOD if one of them comes out chocolate, I want a DNA test done :cheer: Not that it wouldn't be lovely :rofl:

Yes well free puppies may be on the cards lol.............Mel double up on Chain Reaction lol......But if it's choc it's going straight to Karen :D :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wrong dog. Double up is direct to C. Choco through Pixie.

I'm betting on a chocolate :mad

Listen you two......if there is any colour each of you will be receiving one lol :mad:) :D :D

Wow, free puppies. We might hold you to that promise. :rofl:

Dear GOD if one of them comes out chocolate, I want a DNA test done :mad Not that it wouldn't be lovely :mad

Yes well free puppies may be on the cards lol.............Mel double up on Chain Reaction lol......But if it's choc it's going straight to Karen :D :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wrong dog. Double up is direct to C. Choco through Pixie.

I want to say are you sure lol but I know you are........... I shouldn't even ask lol :cheers::cheer: ....but still it's yours :cheer::cheer: I'll swap it for Angus xx

Edited by Bonduca