Litters Due In April 2010

SBT101

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou ;)

Waiting for their mum to drop her milk ...

lucky there's only two, else I'd be :eek:

:laugh:

Is the goats milk getting a workout? Did the ultrasound show more than two?

U/s showed four

but now it's apparent that the girls were counted twice.

So the two pups on the other side, were just tiger and dragon being April fools day tricksters :thumbsup:

Yep the goats milk is getting a work out, but if their mum's milk doesn't come down soon I'll have to switch to biolac.

My Bitch Zena is huffing and puffing away in the whelping box..... I expect to see some puppies sometime today or tonight!! :eek:

Good luck Wilderblu, hope it all goes well for you and Zena ;)

Thankyou ;)

lucky there's only two, else I'd be :eek:

:laugh:

U/s showed four

So the two pups on the other side, were just tiger and dragon being April fools day tricksters :thumbsup:

Yep the goats milk is getting a work out, but if their mum's milk doesn't come down soon I'll have to switch to biolac.

i would be keeping them on goats milk myself.... Are you using those tablets that you told me about before? they worked a treat for Minnos but took about 5 days to kick in.

Thankyou :rofl:

lucky there's only two, else I'd be :(

;)

U/s showed four

So the two pups on the other side, were just tiger and dragon being April fools day tricksters :(

i would be keeping them on goats milk myself.... Are you using those tablets that you told me about before? they worked a treat for Minnos but took about 5 days to kick in.

Yes, but the only impact of Metomide I can see are negative side effects in Storm's behaviour

there is milk there, quite a few bags full, but a potential unwanted side effect of prog supplementation, is lack of milk letdown.

Just need something to plug in the secret code so the milk is released ...

Zena had 6 pups over night!! (3am-7am) :eek: Here she is with her healthy litter!! Perfect little litter of 3 girls and 3 boys!!

zenabear2010newborns.jpg

Individual photos and birth weights are up on my website. I now need some well earned sleep!!! :eek:

A day early by my calculations but Benshiva babies are here :)

Trouble started at 8:40pm and finished at 12.15am. 3 girls and 2 boys. All black and white and all well marked as well.

Mother and babies doing very well! :(

Edited by benshiva

Congratulations on the new arrivals, look forward to seeing lots of photos.

eta: Can I please request photos of mums head too. I love the look on their faces, very content and proud once they have their babies and the look of "had enough" just before the pups are born. I love the belly shots but the whole picture looks fantastic.

Edited by Andisa

How lovely it is to see all of the new bubbas :cry: They are all beautiful!

Here is a shot of my girl who has (hopefully) 6 days to go. I say hopefully as I have a VERY full week ahead! My son will be swimming at the aust. age championships on Tuesday, home on Wednesday (hairdresser), Labs at the Royal on Thursday then back swimming at the nationals on Friday - then, finally home for madam to start whelping! Now I do know that she will most probably throw the week into kaos and have them early, whether it all goes to plan or not, I am going to be exhausted!!! Have my parents coming to stay from Wednesday so there will be someone home with her - just in case!!!

I am getting excited now - bring it on :(

post-6990-1270348180_thumb.jpg

How lovely it is to see all of the new bubbas :cry: They are all beautiful!

Here is a shot of my girl who has (hopefully) 6 days to go. I say hopefully as I have a VERY full week ahead! My son will be swimming at the aust. age championships on Tuesday, home on Wednesday (hairdresser), Labs at the Royal on Thursday then back swimming at the nationals on Friday - then, finally home for madam to start whelping! Now I do know that she will most probably throw the week into kaos and have them early, whether it all goes to plan or not, I am going to be exhausted!!! Have my parents coming to stay from Wednesday so there will be someone home with her - just in case!!!

I am getting excited now - bring it on :angel:

Looking like lots of puppies in there :(:angel: