Litters Due In April 2010

SBT101

:laugh: Congratulations on all the April litters. Hope all goes well for everyone.

Kimba has been acting very strange lately. Very sooky, jelous of other dogs and the cats, and now she is not eating. SHe still has a pink belly and enlarged nipples so I am still going to watch her like a hawk.

I am thinking, just maybe,(well actually hoping) there was 1 or 2 hiding up under her ribs and is going to make a suprise entrance.

I did here of another local breeder (different breed) that had an ultrasound at the same time and got the same result, no puppies. BUT then went on to have 4 healthy puppies.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried again soooooooooooooooo maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe! April 21 all going to plan. Fingers crossed

Fingers crossed here for you Julie. Same dog?

Thank you. Do I know you??? ;) I know I must as you know my name but I am not familiar with your name! Is this Daisy?? and to answer your question. I did a line breed this time as per Jazzy's breeders ( Barbara ) request so here's hoping :birthday:

And Yes it is DAISY..............sorry lol

LOL yes it is. Well good luck!!!

Thanks Daisy.....think we got the timing right this time and the conditions for her are all good............so teh 27th we are off for an ultrasound.....fingers crossed :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wow there are going to be lots of Border Collie babies in April. Congrats to Benshiva and Groupfive for your confirmed litters. Fingers crossed for Redrob also. Some exciting times ahead.

It will probably be another 2 years before I have another litter, so until then I'll enjoy seeing other breeders babies.

Wow there are going to be lots of Border Collie babies in April. Congrats to Benshiva and Groupfive for your confirmed litters. Fingers crossed for Redrob also. Some exciting times ahead.

It will probably be another 2 years before I have another litter, so until then I'll enjoy seeing other breeders babies.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.........................thanks I will be sending mine to you should they arrive :D :D :rofl:

Good luck Mel............You may be a great grandmother as well fingers crossed :):o

Thanks for the well wishes girls. I'm very excited about this litter :eek:

I hope I'm also going to be a Great Grandma this time too, so will keep fingers well and truly crossed for you Redrob :(

Will keep you updated

I've tried again soooooooooooooooo maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe! April 21 all going to plan. Fingers crossed

Fingers crossed here for you Julie. Same dog?

Thank you. Do I know you??? :laugh: I know I must as you know my name but I am not familiar with your name! Is this Daisy?? and to answer your question. I did a line breed this time as per Jazzy's breeders ( Barbara ) request so here's hoping :whee:

And Yes it is DAISY..............sorry lol

LOL yes it is. Well good luck!!!

Thanks Daisy.....think we got the timing right this time and the conditions for her are all good............so teh 27th we are off for an ultrasound.....fingers crossed :D :):)

Oh fingers crossed for you !!!!!

:D Congratulations on all the confirmed litters :)

I now dont think we have any stafford puppies on their way :) Just dont think it was meant to happen this time. Hopefully we will have better luck next time.