Your Dog's Favourite Toys?

nadz

Jenna (Aussie) has a ball shaped puppy that talks and laughs with movement that would have to be her favorite amoungst the many toys. It is replaced each time it gives up the ghost, but still seems to last longer than alot of her other toys. When she had pups it had to be in the whelping bed with her and any attempt by us to remove it would have her getting upset until it was given back. Even when the pups started arriving she didn't mind us checking them out but she had to keep her ball puppy. It ended up sharing the whelping box for the first few weeks.

Gizmo's (Papillon) would have to be a ball, any ball will do especially if there is a person to throw it endlessly for him. Tugtoys are another favorite especially with Jenna at the other end although he does get flown through the air still attatched to the toy if Jenna thinks he is getting the upper hand.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great thread. I love the photos. Edward's favourites are soft toys. He doesn't chew them so he has heaps. His favourite one though is the first one I gave him when I got him five years ago - a lamb.

Sorry I haven't figured out photos yet

Mmmmm..... let me think :confused:

any soft toy really! Archie loves his Flea and anything soft basically, that he can carry around, play fetch with and go to sleep with.... Since he doesn't destroy anything we've built up quite a collection :o

Picture181.jpg

L-O-V-E this picture fbaudry!!!! Molly doesn't destroy things either - well not toys anyway :o