Calling All Professional/semi-professional Photographers In Melbourne&

tommyspazz

Hi Guys,

Wondering if anyone can help, OH and I are getting married in May and as our sign in registry we are having a banner which our guests will write their messages on.

For the banner's background we require a photo of us, which we don't have, but we also need to be able to email the company who is putting it together a high-res copy of the original photo.

I would love to have a shoot done and be able to choose few nice casual photos of us for the banner and just our own use. Also, timing is a factor, we would need to get it all done within the new few weeks.

Of course we are not asking this for free, we would pay for your services etc just find it very hard to find a photographer that will allow us to use the file.

If anyone can help, or even knows someone that could help it would be greatly apprciated.

Amanda

;) Thanks! I will be in a few months, but nothing booked yet.

Is that so!?

Shit busted :cry: I'm coming to stalk your OH! :hug: Just kidding, of course I was going to tell youuuu! I just don't know when exactly I'm coming :(

Great news! Wow, you must be so excited to meet me! :( There is a great big tree in my front yard. If I hear the dogs going nuts im coming to check your not hiding in there :eek:

tommyspazz i'll get out of your thread now SORRY!! :hug:

Thank you everyone for your help on this topic, we have booked a shoot in and can't wait to see the shots!!

Did you book Charlotte?

We certainly did, her photos that i've seen are amazing! I can't wait to see the outcome!

a HUGE thank you for the recommendation as well!!!

Edited by tommyspazz

Thank you everyone for your help on this topic, we have booked a shoot in and can't wait to see the shots!!

Did you book Charlotte?

We certainly did, her photos that i've seen are amazing! I can't wait to see the outcome!

No worries, she's helped me heaps so I'm glad I was able to finally do something in return for her! ;) Look forward to seeing the shots :)

Did you book Charlotte?

I have no hesitation in recommending Charlotte either.

Had our shoot with Charlotte on Friday afternoon, and boy did we have a ball! Charlotte has a fantastic eye and has ALOT of patience for my woofers, who really didn't care for the camera!

I am soooo excited about getting our pics back, pumped bigtime!!