The Cat Came Back

ChristineX

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all. I spoke to the senior ranger who says "it trespassed on private property, case closed.". Neighbour is still ranting and raving, and I am starting to think it was his job to put the cat in that night - and forgot, because he sounds more about guilt than grief. Nevertheless, Kate and Duke are very jumpy currently, particularly when he starts yelling, so I have put them on rescue remedy and I am locking them in at night until the neighbour settles down. For the first time ever, I am starting a second round of antibiotics as my hand after a week is still not back to normal.

I'd love to see cat containment laws come in too. Although, most of the people I know already keep their cats in at night simply to spare wildlife.

And my Mum insisted on padlock and chain for the gate - just to ensure nobody 'accidentally' lets the dogs out....... Sometimes, what a world.

ChristineX

If he keeps on complaining can you remind him how unconcerned he was the first time when you expressed your concern for his cats safety.