Pugs And Cats (kittens)

pug

Boo was 17 weeks old when we brought home Trixie, we never had a problem but I can see how it would be a matter of individual personalities and you should be prepaired to have to seperate them.

this is their first meeting :)

OMG that video is so cute!! Boo looks so excited, what a cutie!

i can't wait to watch the vid ... i gotta be careful cuz i be at work *sshhh* :o

Such sweet pics. I love seeing cats and dogs play together. Cats are so affectionate and dogs will put up with just about anything.

In regards to my de-clawing comment, I didn't even know the procedure existed until I watched that Animal cops show on Foxtel. How does a cat be a cat without claws? It's insane, yet American's do it as commonly as desexing apparently.

Edited by puggerup

Yep, in the US, many Pug owners declaw their cats. :o I think it is really sad.

There are alternatives if one was really overly concerned and that is placing wax or rubber tips over the cats claws. You can buy these tips in large pet supply places and at vets.

Personally, I wouldn't bother. As I said, I have owned cats and Pugs all my life and have only ever had one damaged eye in all that time. In the l;ast 5.5 years or so I have had in excess of 50 Pugs in rescue and each one of them met my resident moggy. None of them were harmed either. She is a gentle cat though and I was sensible with the intro. :)