Photos On Face Book

tlc

Does anyone know if I take a photo of a person/couple and these people know I have taken the photo, do I then have to ask thier permission to put that picture on face book?

also with face book, if I have my privacy settings set to friends only to view photos, if one of my friends tags one of my photos can then thier friends (that im not friends with) view that photo or the whole album? im hoping someone knows the answer to both of these questions.

Thanks

Hi TLC.

My friends generally know when I take pictures at a function, that I will post them on Facebook :laugh:

If they specifically request not to posted on there, then I certainly don't, but otherwise most of the good photos make it on there.

Also, when someone tags one of your photos and you have your settings too "only friends" can see your photos, then generally they can only see the one specific picture tagged. :mad

Hope that helped you out a bit

Edited by MavericksMission

I personally check with people for their permission before I put their photo up, because I'd be annoyed if they put up a picture of me without my knowledge. I'm not veto-ing so only the flattering pics go up or anything, it's just polite not to invade someones privacy.