Schnauzer Club Of Vic Championship

mushka

It is a great place to see schnauzers,There will be entries aussie wide there.

Just keep in mind being a speciality it isnt the easiest show to talk to breeders as they will be busy watching or grooming but it will be an excellent show to see the stock there from varying kennels

Yes I would reccommend that you go to their show if you want to see many Schnauzers.

Just try not to distract the exhibitors, ask if now a god time to talk, don't just start a conversation as they may be about to go into the ring.

BB

A great way to see many of the breed you want in one place. I suggest that you purchase a catalogue so that you can get the dogs names and owners / breeders of the dogs you like the look of. It is a great way to start your search for a dog by attending shows and seeing many of the breed you are after.

BTW what a great dog! :(

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

Visitors welcome :D There will be quite a few people looking over the dogs and they are most welcome. If you see people standing around, then feel free to approach. If they have a come or brush in hand, then wait until they have been in the ring. I will be there with a mini.