Does Your Dog Like Fruit?

newfsie

Bananas, apples, blueberries, strawberries, plums, watermelon, honeydew melon, rock melon......

I have a labrador so the list could go on for pages :thumbsup:

I love this photo it was a complete fluke, she had stolen a paper towel and also an apple and stored them under the coffee table. when she was eating the apple it was on top of the paper making her look like one very smart and clean puppy :happydance2:

apple2.jpg

apple3.jpg

She loves seedless grapes, the red ones. And is quite fond of lychees too, she's not really fussed on much other fruit though will give most a try.

Just so you know, dogs shouldn't eat grapes. They are toxic in large amounts, and probably fine if they eat one or two, but I wouldn't be encouraging a love of something that if they got into without your knowledge and eat too many could kill them.

Bananas, apples, blueberries, strawberries, plums, watermelon, honeydew melon, rock melon......

I have a labrador so the list could go on for pages :thumbsup:

I love this photo it was a complete fluke, she had stolen a paper towel and also an apple and stored them under the coffee table. when she was eating the apple it was on top of the paper making her look like one very smart and clean puppy :happydance2:

apple2.jpg

apple3.jpg

That is just gorgeous.....Love it

Awww.. Katie is adorable!

I love the shot of Kibah scrapping every bit of the watermelon off too! :dancingelephant:

Charlie is a huge fruit fan. Will pick fruit over meat or bone, paws down.

His favorite is manadrins and oranges.

Heidi like fruit too. I use to make iceblocks for her out of cut up water melon, banana and rockmelon. Put in containers with water and freeze. She loved them. She'll also like to share a plum with me, and loves a cored apple with peanut butter in the middle. I freeze these too.