Name My Farm

Pug64

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Furbbles(furballs) Farm

Furhaven Farm

Could also name it after the patron saint of animals, sorry can't think of the name of this saint.

Shangra-la

Lovefurlife Farm (might be too much of a mouthful)

St Francis of Assisi

Thankyou! Now why couldn't I remember that? :cry:

Who knows! :) If it makes you feel better I went to the shops to get 2 things, bought 2 things but 1 of them was not what I went to get so guess I'll have to go again tomorrow :rofl:

Lamina Farm

I love these sort of questions and can get really involved in them, and this name occured to me half way through dinner and its my favourite from my suggestions.

Its easy to say and spell, and if you haven't worked it out, its animal spelt backwards.

an aboriginal name would also be nice

Eleebana = quiet, peaceful place; or sweet, fragrant; or beauty.

Bunderra - amongst the hills

Glaginye = welcome

Karinya = peaceful home

Malaka - dog

Omaroo = beautiful view

Orana = welcome

Yuranga = extensive view

Edited by Swiss Girl

Thanks I like the idea of an Aboriginal name. They are very spiritual people who care for and are connected to the land. They respect it.

Animals spelt backwards is a good idea as well I would never have thought of that.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with 'Este Lugar de Suenos', which translates to 'This Place of Dreams'.

Thank you Swiss Girl

I figured that the animals that come here have already lived through a nightmare of abuse and neglect in their previous homes, so that's why I liked this or I may just use the word dream and look up the word for dream, dreams or dreaming in other languages and see if I can find something pretty.

Thank you to everyone who took the time out to make suggestions, I liked so many of them and you all gave me so many lovely names and idea's for names to choose from so thank you so much for that.