Melbourne People

Pointees

We take Maverick and Hector down to Presidents Park, in Wyndham.

It is off leash and it has a big clean lake in the middle where the dogs love to have a splash! :laugh:

There are also lots of other tracks there, and a river/creek too!

It is a large open space, with plenty of room for lots of doggies to run around and play!

We also take them down to the beach in Werribee, they quite like it there, but only when there is not too many waves!! :laugh:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is off leash and it has a big clean lake in the middle where the dogs love to have a splash! :D

It is a large open space, with plenty of room for lots of doggies to run around and play!

We also take them down to the beach in Werribee, they quite like it there, but only when there is not too many waves!! :laugh:

:laugh: Ohhh, are you in the Werribee area? ;)

I'm down there sooo often!!

It is off leash and it has a big clean lake in the middle where the dogs love to have a splash! :thumbsup:

We also take them down to the beach in Werribee, they quite like it there, but only when there is not too many waves!! :)

Just beware of the warmer months there have recently been lots of tiger snake sightings around the lake and river area :laugh:

It is off leash and it has a big clean lake in the middle where the dogs love to have a splash! :rofl:

We also take them down to the beach in Werribee, they quite like it there, but only when there is not too many waves!! :rofl:

Just beware of the warmer months there have recently been lots of tiger snake sightings around the lake and river area :D

Thanks for the heads up! :rofl:

It is off leash and it has a big clean lake in the middle where the dogs love to have a splash! :cry:

We also take them down to the beach in Werribee, they quite like it there, but only when there is not too many waves!! :thumbsup:

:cry: Ohhh, are you in the Werribee area? :cry:

I'm down there sooo often!!

Representing Wezza here as well! Have you tried the Riverbend walk on the other side? That's where we go and people are usually more polite on that side and don't mind stopping for a chat :)

Yep! We live in Hoppers Crossing :love:

:laugh: More Wezza people! :confused:

My boyfriend is in Wyndham, so I'm down there often, father also lives in Wezza South. :thanks:

Have you guys done the walk near the golf course in Werribee South? Along the side of the river.

I haven't done it in years as the dog my dad has is old now, and can only go around the block before limping.. And the other one got put to sleep this time last year. But they both adored it down there!

Yep! We live in Hoppers Crossing :rofl:

;) More Wezza people! :)

My boyfriend is in Wyndham, so I'm down there often, father also lives in Wezza South. :thumbsup:

Have you guys done the walk near the golf course in Werribee South? Along the side of the river.

I haven't done it in years as the dog my dad has is old now, and can only go around the block before limping.. And the other one got put to sleep this time last year. But they both adored it down there!

I didn't even know there was a golf course there :) Must look it up and take the dogs for a wander :rofl:

:)

Learn something new every day hey! :)

Hey it only took us 10 years of living in Hoppers before we went to Werribee Zoo :laugh:

Must admit don't head down Werribee South much lately but will have to do that walk soon :rofl:

We have a golf course in Werribee?? We must be moving up in the world :rofl:

Another local here - Yep, the golf course has been there for years - Werribee Park Golf Club. It's behind Werribee Park on K Road.

Hi ya WG. :p

Ah so that is where it is :shrug: I obviously need to get out more :)

Missed you at dancing yesterday, even stayed and did some of the harder ones :)

Hey it only took us 10 years of living in Hoppers before we went to Werribee Zoo :eek:

:confused:

So, why don't we see any of you Wezza people at kepala meets?

My dads coming from Wezza this Sunday for it. So, why can't you? :confused:

Ah so that is where it is :thumbsup: I obviously need to get out more :cry:

Missed you at dancing yesterday, even stayed and did some of the harder ones :thumbsup:

I had a really good reason for not being there, will tell you about it next time we catch up. :thumbsup:

Pointees: Would love to get to a Kepala meet one day. I currently have a girl in season, so this weekend is obviously out. :o

efs

Edited by Weibritty

Hey it only took us 10 years of living in Hoppers before we went to Werribee Zoo :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

My dads coming from Wezza this Sunday for it. So, why can't you? :thumbsup:

I've got a very good excuse for not going to Kepala: I'm lazy :cry:

We should do a fortnightly weekend prezzy park meet! There's tonnes of Wezza people on here.

Hey it only took us 10 years of living in Hoppers before we went to Werribee Zoo :thumbsup:

I've got a very good excuse for not going to Kepala: I'm lazy :thumbsup:

We should do a fortnightly weekend prezzy park meet! There's tonnes of Wezza people on here.

Yeah but you never turn up :thumbsup: ;)

I've got a very good excuse for not going to Kepala: I'm lazy :D

I would go, but I can let the dogs off lead at kepala, recall isn't the best so a fenced area is needed. ;)

Weibritty, thats a pretty good reason! :thumbsup:

Ms James, thats a good reason too, but all you have to do is drive there. Your dog will do the rest! :D

I took my two to Lilydale Lake for the first time on Sunday and had a fantastic time.

There was a walkway all around the Lake which you can take dogs onlead (one lap is approx 2.5 km) and also a great off lead area.

The off lead area is down below the walkway so quite easy to keep excited dogs contained and not disturb other people. There is also a marvellous creek. While we were there, there was this funny Mal that stole another dog's ball and swam out to the middle of the creek and refused to move or relinquish ball for ages despite pleas from owner and dog that owned the ball who was running up and down the creek bank whimpering. It was very funny. Everyone just waited patiently until the Mal got bored with his game.

Dogs slept well that night.