Bathurst & Dist Kc - Triple Show 7/8/9 May

It promises to be a great weekend. We had a lot of fun last year and this year will be bigger and better. The sponsors have again been very generous.

There's plenty of room on the grounds for camping. The committee has worked hard to secure accommodation on the grounds and also Motels and B & B's that are dog friendly. All of the information is on the new website and if there's something you need to know, please email the Club Secretary.

There is a Junior Handlers workshop on Saturday and Handlers on Sunday.

The Mothers day Sweepstakes was a lot of giggles and laughs last year.

The schedule can be found in the Dogs NSW March Journal and on the website.

http://www.bathurstkennelclub.org.au

Edited by SBT123

I'll be coming. Save me a good spot!! :laugh:

:laugh: I should have my new Poodle-with-a-hawk by then.

Awesome that you are coming, who else can you bring along from the ACT ?

Dunno.. but I'll ask around. Maybe the Canberra Sighthound Mafia could be up for a run.. although Coota's triple is closer.

Any word on the retail therapy?

Hmm yes, Don Day will be there, so you can shop til you drop as well as Bowenfels for Paws.

You're too old for Junior Handlers :laugh: but the three classes have kindly been sponsored by Bling By Fyrth, so winners and places in JH will each take away a Bling By Fyrth lead

I did it in Pink just for you

Hmm yes, Don Day will be there, so you can shop til you drop as well as Bowenfels for Paws.

You're too old for Junior Handlers :laugh: but the three classes have kindly been sponsored by Bling By Fyrth, so winners and places in JH will each take away a Bling By Fyrth lead

I did it in Pink just for you

Is Mel coming up? I might get to run another Deerhound.. spectators seem to enjoy it when I do. :laugh:

I don't know if she's coming but she's been very generous when it comes to the Junior Handlers and the prizes

There's also a JH workshop on the Saturday, you could brush up your skills there LOL

There's only so much that make up can hide SBT.. and the older junior handlers would make me look like a dunce. :laugh:

They can always borrow Howie though.