Tumbarumba March 20th And 21st

Rebanne

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going as I'll be in Cohuna that weekend but just wanted to say good luck Anne!

Let me know how you go....

Wish you had come to Cohuna! :cheer: It'd been nice to have met up. Lucian will be having

a weekend out and about but doesn't show till next Sunday.

Damn! It would have been nice to meet some new Whippets ( and their owner of course :cheer: )

I'm not going as I'll be in Cohuna that weekend but just wanted to say good luck Anne!

Let me know how you go....

Wish you had come to Cohuna! :) It'd been nice to have met up. Lucian will be having

a weekend out and about but doesn't show till next Sunday.

Thanks Kanati. Tumba is an hr closer so.... :o

Miller did some mad zoomies on the weekend and pulled up a tad sore so not sure if I'll be showing him, he has improved each day so :( but Ferny is good.

:(:) Thanks poodlefan. It would've been great to meet some new people!

any of you guys going to the swan hill and lake boga shows when they come up? (june i think?)

I'll be at those!

Never thought about going that far south west but I like Swan Hill so who knows? It will all come down to accommodation.

Maybe the Canberra Sighthound Mafia need a road trip (with Havanese hangers on) :o

Edited by poodlefan

:) I was talking to the Sec of Tumbarumba show today and she wanted me to post that this is now a 2 day show with Bethunga/Illabo Kennel CLub the other host but on the same ground.......she said she seems to have entries for Saturday but not Sunday so thought that people might have forgotten!!!

:( Anyway Tumbarumba is a lovely area and great to spent a little time there, I will not be there this year at all, as this always seems to clash with the Pug Club speciality, hard not to go to your own breed specials..........I always think your breed special should come first and they are fun to catch up with people you don't see very often !!!

Nice grounds and the Caravan Park is right there also, so maybe keep it in mind for next year and stay to do both shows.!!!!

I didnt know about the Sunday show either, but when I talked to the show sec early last week I got the impression it was too late to enter Sunday (or I would have!)

:):o Thanks poodlefan. It would've been great to meet some new people!

any of you guys going to the swan hill and lake boga shows when they come up? (june i think?)

I'll be at those!

Never thought about going that far south west but I like Swan Hill so who knows? It will all come down to accommodation.

Maybe the Canberra Sighthound Mafia need a road trip (with Havanese hangers on) :)

Oi!

:) I'm up for a road trip :(

:):o Thanks poodlefan. It would've been great to meet some new people!

I'll be at those!

Maybe the Canberra Sighthound Mafia need a road trip (with Havanese hangers on) :)

Oi!

:) I'm up for a road trip :(

Lets talk on the weekend.. bring your diary.

Well, Howard is finished so that's one dog prepped and ready for Tumbarumba. I think Poodlefan has been spending a bit too much time with the Havs though .... :shrug:

post-6387-1268877003_thumb.jpg

I hope I've got enough Plush Puppy Swishy Coat to make it through the weekend. :(

You're only crying because you know a good long coated sighthound is always a Group contender!!!

You're right, I concede already.

Howie will be looking unbelievable unbeatable.

Well the Toys group will be even smaller as I am not taking my 4 that are entered. One of the bubs is not 100% and I am not happy going to a show when one is ill so will miss out.

Good luck to those showing - will wait to hear results.

Hi you all! :rofl:

I 'll be there both days. I just finished drying the pulis....yep only a few hours before I get up again, hehe who would show pulis, you'd have to be nuts :rofl:

It's my first local show here, only 10 mins to the showground, what a luxury. Would love to meet some of you, although I might have seen some folk at Gundagai.

better get a couple of hours sleep, so good luck everyone :o