Tumbarumba March 20th And 21st

Rebanne

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howie and I will be there both days! :thumbsup:

It will be nice to see some Greyhounds exhibited.

want to run one? and are you bringing the purple palace?

More than happy to! I'm only bringing the small gazebo but I'll find you. :bottom:

I figure after Deerhounds, the other sighties should be easier. Although scent hounds present their own challenges - stacking a Basset is 'different' :)

Edited by poodlefan

I'll be there nice and early BMP, but you really don't want to see me handle a toy breed :grouphug:

I do however make an excellent holder at ring side.

Edited by Diva

I'll be there nice and early BMP, but you really don't want to see me handle a toy breed :grouphug:

This I can vouch for, I have seen Diva doing her 'post' impersonation :cry:

I'll be there. Only 42 others in the Toy group ;)

I hope you hound people are going to get there early, in case I need a handler :thumbsup:

I'm devastated BMB hasn't asked me to handle a Hav. :thanks: Perhaps its because I beat her one time. :thumbsup:

A dog trailer.. you lucky thing!

I'll be there nice and early BMP, but you really don't want to see me handle a toy breed :o

I was told by a Judge, when I got sucked in to handling a Tentie, that I made a better post than a handler! :):rofl::laugh: Fortunately the Steward stuck up for me and explained I was more used to handling an Affie.

Have fun at Tumba folks! I'll be thinking of you as I relax at home. :D

I'll be there. Only 42 others in the Toy group :eek:

I hope you hound people are going to get there early, in case I need a handler :)

I'm devastated BMB hasn't asked me to handle a Hav. :rofl: Perhaps its because I beat her one time. :laugh:

A dog trailer.. you lucky thing!

Hem Hem! I consider you a "hound person" :). Or should I be calling for a Poodle person with Houndy overtones? :rofl:

When I showed in Sydney over summer, I had to get help handling in Challenge and/or BOB. For the first lot of shows, no matter which dog I gave to my helper, that dog won :rofl::rofl: . It wasn't my handling, as a few times the handler didn't even get to step foot in the ring before they were awarded :rofl: . So I am used to it now PF :rofl: .

:( I was talking to the Sec of Tumbarumba show today and she wanted me to post that this is now a 2 day show with Bethunga/Illabo Kennel CLub the other host but on the same ground.......she said she seems to have entries for Saturday but not Sunday so thought that people might have forgotten!!!

:D Anyway Tumbarumba is a lovely area and great to spent a little time there, I will not be there this year at all, as this always seems to clash with the Pug Club speciality, hard not to go to your own breed specials..........I always think your breed special should come first and they are fun to catch up with people you don't see very often !!!

Nice grounds and the Caravan Park is right there also, so maybe keep it in mind for next year and stay to do both shows.!!!!