Rip Tara

Melo

Tara - Samoyed 30/3/00 - 12/3/10 - Rest in peace my gorgeous girl you tried so hard to hang in there but the pain was just too much. You have taken a piece of my heart with you.........

post-1071-1268606379_thumb.jpg

Melo - Tara is just stunning, i love her there in her party hat!

I am so sorry for your loss. Samoyeds have only been a part of my life for a year now and already they completely fill my life. My boy means everything to me, they have so much spirit, personality, care and love for their owners. I can completely appreciated how much of a huge loss this must be for you, after 10 wonderful years together. You've done the right thing by your Sammy, as i'm sure she always did by you.

Thinking of you.

RIP pretty lady.

It is never easy to say good bye to your best friend.

I have grown up with Samoyeds and every one of them is special and unique in their own way. Saying goodbye is definitely the hardest thing you can do and they certainty take a piece of you when they leave. Cherish the moments, laughs and joy your beautiful Tara gave you for 10 years.

~ May your special girl run free ~

Thinking of you in your time of loss

Kellie

• 2 months later...

I am so, so sorry :laugh: I lost my Pchelka 18 months ago and I would say it took me a year before I could stop bursting into tears unexpectedly. Sams are so close to us, never more than a couple of feet away at any time (and when you're cooking, literally lying on top of your feet :laugh: so that's the hardest thing, expecting them to be right there and they're not. Still tearing up typing this, but it does get easier. Always in your heart.

~Nicole

Edited by Mushiemum