Great Weekend For Our Amstaff Furkids

A bit of a belated brag from last weekend but i only just got the photo to go with it ;)

On Saturday at Mudgee Show Society our gorgeous gal Pumba aka Ironklad La Gloire from our first litter went Best In Group / Puppy In Group at 8 months of age :banghead: She also won 1st place in the 6-12 months sweeps.

PumbaBenBIGMudgee2010.jpg

The following day at the Bathurst Royal Show her father Remi aka Ch. Mischiefmaka Reloaded went Best In Group / Intermediate In Group :laugh: with her mother Vegas aka GrCh. Mischiefmaka PrettyVegas going RUBOB to Remi with a nice entry.

RemiBIG.jpg

Down Pour.. understatement :mad

I DO believe SBT123 tried to drown Vegas... :mad:)

For all those who are interested, Bathurst Royal Sunday was "build an ark" weather :o

During the packing up of the gazebo it was noticed it had collected a Huge puddle of water in the canopy..

well we tried to take it down away from where the dogs were crated but......

it tipped the WHOLE lot onto poor Vegas :mad luckily she was under a crate cover :mad

LOL That was nothing compared to Cudal the year before last and Orange one time OMG atleast there was no MUD!

Orange one year it POURED and the mud OMG (remember that SBT123 hahaha not that you could forget).... ofcourse i wore slip on shoes that got lost into the mud like a suction cap ripping my shoe from my foot! Ah too funny!