Cohuna Weekend (results & Group Numbers)

capanash

I hope no one or their dogs become effected by the heat.

Gee 1am for Gen Specs is a late night for such small numbers.

I hope BBJ recovers from her concussion soon.

Any chance anyone remembers seeing any Schippies in the ring this weekend?

I decided not to chance the heat this year.

BB

Do you know which GSD's got the RUIG's Kate?

Jayshell Ripley today (pm)

Kate

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Rippers! Had a feeling thats who it was when I saw it was from Inter.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :):rofl: :rofl:

Gorgeous bitch lovely type and very deserving. Congrats to Shirl and Ripley

Kate

:rolleyes: :o:( ;) :mad :mad :mad

Dont suppose anyone has any whippet resuts>> ;)

Can some one with a catalogue from any day please tell me if there were any Schippies?

Was it as hot as last year? How bad were the flies?

BB

I only have Fridays catalogue and there was only 1 schipperke : Mrs. C Allnutt's KETHRAN BARLEY

sorry, i don't know if she was there or not but she's the only one in the book.

We weren't fly ridden....and thought the weather was ALOT better than last year! :rofl:

We were next to Kanati and she was lucky to go home with Melody. My OH was smitten :rofl: I thought the flies were every bit as bad as last year. That is what you get for going to dairy country and forgetting the repellant.

It was hot if you were not at the front or at the back. Gazebos in the second and third rows got no airflow at all. We went last year and I am told the year before that was even hotter. I doubt we will go again. If you are thinking about this weekend then you need to book accommodation now. Next year is there 150th year for the town and there are bid events booked for that weekend. The caravan park is taking bookings now but only with a deposit.

We were next to Kanati and she was lucky to go home with Melody. My OH was smitten :rofl: I thought the flies were every bit as bad as last year. That is what you get for going to dairy country and forgetting the repellant.

It was hot if you were not at the front or at the back. Gazebos in the second and third rows got no airflow at all. We went last year and I am told the year before that was even hotter. I doubt we will go again. If you are thinking about this weekend then you need to book accommodation now. Next year is there 150th year for the town and there are bid events booked for that weekend. The caravan park is taking bookings now but only with a deposit.

Yes the year before last was a scorcher. We went up town on the saturday to buy a generator and leads and fans to try and keep cool. I didn't think last year was that bad really. Probably because we are used to the heat in our area.

Kate

:rofl: :D :eek: ;) :D :):)

Dont suppose anyone has any whippet resuts>> :)

I know the Baby whippet got Best in Group at all 4 shows as it was in best baby in show with me, it didn't get an in show tho (1 got 2 out of 4)

A Whippet got best in group Sunday (for memory) sorry not sure who it was.

It was a hot weekend and the first night was a killer - 3am to bed after getting back to the accom and walking and weeing dogs :)

The show is Scheduled for 18th, 19th & 20th of March Next year (it will be the weekend after Noorat, which is the long weekend) for those who are interested. It is a great show, but the first night it always a killer if you have to wait around

We were next to Kanati and she was lucky to go home with Melody. My OH was smitten :) I thought the flies were every bit as bad as last year. That is what you get for going to dairy country and forgetting the repellant.

:rofl: :D :eek: ;) :D Thank you, though i am glad you didn't pinch her! :)

she is a real sweetie! a bit excitable at the moment but is going very well in the ring as this was their 1st show out of baby puppy and only their 2nd show all together!

Gee not big numbers in Group 5, is this usually a smallish show? :laugh:

The numbers were slightly up on last year, yes it is a smaller show compared with the big Melbourne shows, however considering the dogs and end times of the shows it is perfect... too many more and we would still be showing at 5am :laugh: