Some Nice Boofheads

ruthless

I've been borrowing friend's dogs to model collars recently. These are a couple from this week. [Obviously these aren't the collar shots :eek:]

Bell is a Mischiefmaka Amstaff. I've been FB friends with her owner since I did a shoot with Bell's brother, Oscar last year. It was great to finally meet her and her other crazy dog Layne! She got up good and early on Saturday especially to get the nice light :laugh:

bell_and_layne1.jpg

bell_and_layne2.jpg

You might recognise these two, I've posted photos of them before. This is Knuckles and Dutch and they belong to KnucklesDutchnUs! Loving the wrinkly foreheads!

wrinkly_heads.jpg

Geez Ruthie im going to have to pay you for Public promotions soon girl lol

Great pics, Im always honoured when you choose one of Our Mischiefmaka's for your modeling work, your collars look the BOMB by the way!

You need to get back to me with the details on the one Bell is wearing, love, love, love it!

Well we love a nice boofhead! A thread title sure to get my attention.

Great shots as usual. Im totally in love with Bell but Knuckles and Dutch are just so gorgeous :mad

Just you watch Bec, I'll be in Melbourne at the end of April, so don't be surprised if your dogs go missing... and there's a thread like this shortly afterwards:

"our amazing family of 4 gorgeous boofs!... the other day we just happen to acquire 2 new doggies, such luck!"

:flame:

Edited by KnucklesDutchnUs