4 Legs Dog Food

Mine love the 4legs roll, they just had it for breakfast, I buy a roll every now and then for something different for meals, my old girl loves it and from the moment it comes out of the fridge she screams until her bowl is on the floor.. could be another reason they dont get it often! :D

The training school I took Annie to as a little puppy used 4 legs. She loved it BUT it gave her terrible gas! I also found a sharp cooked chicken bone in one of my bits (the pack was supposed to be beef) :rainbowbridge: . Just lucky that I was using it as training treats and therefore crumbling it in my hand, and not feeding it directly from packet to bowl!

Edited by Nik

Luckily Bronte can't read this thread, or she'd be drooling all over the keyboard. Until we started this damn elimination diet they were her training treats and she would do anything for them.

Can't wait to get back to them (pretty sure she has atopic allergies), nor can she.

My dogs LOOOOVE the dog roll, its the only dog roll I will use now and its not like other dog rolls its not all squishy and yuck its really firm and easy to cut!

I feed the roll regularly and the balls occasionally, my toy dogs really like.

I use the 4Legs Turkey & Gravy one, for when I have to medicate the dogs. Like right now I have a bitch on Chlorophyll powder, and its MUCH easier to mix it in with the 4Legs, and I know they will scoff it down. Same with worming tablets (crushed) or any other medications I need to give.

At the kennels i work at that is all we feed unless a specific diet is required :whiteflag: love it - easy to use and healthy as well! If you want to freeze then i reccomend making small bags for around 3 days worth in each bag otherwise we found that if freezing the whooe, bag it dries out??