4 Legs Dog Food

I go through 1 or 2 packs a week with my two for training treats, I like them. No preservatives, easy to break up and the dogs think they're pretty good. I separate the packs into small zip lock bags and freeze them so I can just grab a pack and run, they defrost reasonably fast in summer.

I prefer them over the VIP Chunkers because they last longer in the fridge and don't smell as bad.

Sophie loves it as a treat and for training treats. Only problem is expense when you're feeding it to a 36kg Sheperd :rofl: One $5 packet lasts her 2 days and I have to add kibble to it to stretch it that far! For training though it's a great treat, though we tend to use Cabanossi and Cheese as it goes furthur.

I have used it for training treats. I agree it smells nice than the chunkers, but the dogs like both. I haven't ever fed it as their meal though. I have seen somewhere they are making a dog sauage as well, refridgerated, haven't seen it locally but was going to get some when I can to try it for training treats as well.

Should add that the chicken ones are much more popular than lamb or beef, lamb is almost as popular as chicken, but beef is something that she won't try too hard to get out of a kong, but will eat if it's easy to get to

I use it once a week. The dogs love it. The cats rather like it too. Makes a nice meaty change for the dogs after a week of bones. Not cheap but easy to use.

The Ecopet loaf is very firm for people that don't like squishy loaves.

Its the only thing my boy wont eat, I bought it once and the whole pack went to waste, maybe it was just that bag but I havent bothered buying it again....

I think Mason is broken!! A labrador that won't eat fud?

Fourlegs is cooked and contains grains. It's not suitable as a diet. My dogs get it as a treat.