Tassie Trial

Finally, at last the first obedience trials of Tassie's trialling year is on Sunday :):laugh:

Sooo looking forward to it ;)

Seven is in UD & training very consistantly, fingers crossed for our first pass & Tasha is looking for her last two legs of Cdx :laugh:

Let's hope it's a good day for everyone ;)

Good luck biker girl :rofl: Is it a double header? Sure is a long time between drinks for you guys!

Finally, at last the first obedience trials of Tassie's trialling year is on Sunday :confused::laugh:

Sooo looking forward to it :D

Seven is in UD & training very consistantly, fingers crossed for our first pass & Tasha is looking for her last two legs of Cdx :scold:

Let's hope it's a good day for everyone :)

Good luck biker girl :) Is it a double header? Sure is a long time between drinks for you guys!
Finally, at last the first obedience trials of Tassie's trialling year is on Sunday :D :wave:

Sooo looking forward to it :cheer:

Seven is in UD & training very consistantly, fingers crossed for our first pass & Tasha is looking for her last two legs of Cdx :eek:

Let's hope it's a good day for everyone :cheer:

Thanks Bx2 it is long time between drinks "down here" :rofl: It is a double, most of our trials are, so going to Hobart for a double isn't too bad!

Unfortunatley there is only about 14 trals all year too, so keeping the girls consistant is hard going.

Good luck biker girl :kissbetter: Is it a double header? Sure is a long time between drinks for you guys!
Finally, at last the first obedience trials of Tassie's trialling year is on Sunday :D :)

Sooo looking forward to it :)

Seven is in UD & training very consistantly, fingers crossed for our first pass & Tasha is looking for her last two legs of Cdx ;)

So.....How'd ya go? Wish I could have been there, working :D

Trials far apart?

Tell me about it! I'm working, working, GSDCT (April) got cancelled (last I heard), then I'm working again! (going to try and get the weekend off for Ulverstone). I might get to one some time this year but with the few there are...... :laugh:

Maybe you and I should start up a North South club BG, we could host a trial every other weekend, while we're at it why not throw in a few more ET's and tracking trials too :o

Good luck biker girl :kissbetter: Is it a double header? Sure is a long time between drinks for you guys!
Finally, at last the first obedience trials of Tassie's trialling year is on Sunday :D :)

Sooo looking forward to it :)

Seven is in UD & training very consistantly, fingers crossed for our first pass & Tasha is looking for her last two legs of Cdx ;)

So.....How'd ya go? Wish I could have been there, working ;)

Trials far apart?

Tell me about it! I'm working, working, GSDCT (April) got cancelled (last I heard), then I'm working again! (going to try and get the weekend off for Ulverstone). I might get to one some time this year but with the few there are...... :laugh:

Maybe you and I should start up a North South club BG, we could host a trial every other weekend, while we're at it why not throw in a few more ET's and tracking trials too :o

Have a look at the brags thread Brigidstarr :D