Stunned By A Byb

melzawelza

I think what the OP is saying is that there is nothing wrong with AI, but more the point that he asked a boarding kennel to help him!!!

I could only imagine if you were a ethical registered breeder, and actively involved in this community you would know a lot of breeder/show friends who could help out... rather then asking a company or person you did not know!!

To me it is very dodgy and if I was a ethical/registered breeder I would not be agreeing with the way this man operates!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the completely opposite view Alpha Bet, I think that it is wonderful that people can come onto DOL and share their experiences with a group of like minded people.

Not everybody is comfortable to share their feelings and problems with friends and family face to face and some people are isolated by distance/illness and other reasons to the wider community so DOL is a way in which they can feel connected to a group.

I have met some truly decent, caring people with a shared love of dogs thanks to being a member of DOl, I look forward to DOL meets and catching up with people face to face but also find a comfort in knowing that advice and companionship are only ever as far away as my computer.

So if you dont want to mix it with the off topic crowd that is fine but remember that many of us enjoy the option of recipes, children and every day stuff :rofl:

What sort of a sicko has an injured dog and wants to ejaculate it into a condom for conception.... All seems a bit unrealistic to me

Guest *Pixie*
errr so the staff should have let the guy in to get the dogs semen?? And the staff should have assisted? :rofl: Righto.

Who cares if he was a nice guy, you can't go around collecting semen from dogs without the owners permission.

If someone stole sperm from my male dog I would be mighty peeved off....

What story are you reading? :rofl::rofl:

errr so the staff should have let the guy in to get the dogs semen?? And the staff should have assisted? :cry: Righto.

Who cares if he was a nice guy, you can't go around collecting semen from dogs without the owners permission.

If someone stole sperm from my male dog I would be mighty peeved off....

What story are you reading? :thumbsup::)

A different one :cry:

I thought the OP meant that the guy was trying to break into the boarding kennel to get to a dog...

My bad.

Still eww.

I must admit, my first thought would be that the guy was dodgy. Just the terminology he used would be enough to make me think that - and the way in which it was done. I mean, a condom? Seriously? I know a lot of people who have worked in boarding kennels and the majority know less about dog health than I do. It would definitely not be my first stop when it comes to finding help with an AI - i would have asked my vet or breeder friends to help me there. If that wasn't possible, I would have tried to get hold of a stud master.

Who knows - he could be legit but somehow I don't think so.