Ankc Obedience Rules - Blue Book?

I've been led to believe that DOGSNSW nor ANKC are no longer printing the "blue book" with the obedience rules.

So, I've just had a look at the ANKC website to print a copy of these rules for myself. However, there is now this "blurb" at the top of the page...

"SPECIAL NOTE

The ANKC does not permit individual Clubs or Members to reproduce the ANKC Rules. Only ANKC Member Bodies are able to produce these books if they so wish."

http://www.ankc.org.au/Rules.aspx

so, does this mean that I can no longer print a copy for myself??? If no organisation is printing them, surely individuals need to be able to print a copy for their personal use??? Or, if not, how does one go about preparing for a trial? Particularly if you're like me and find it extremely difficult reading things on a computer screen???

You can print a copy for yourself. You just can't print copies with the intention of selling them. To be honest the not printing them any more thing is driving me round the bend. That little blue book fits in my back pocket so training down at the park I can take it with me, a wad of A4 sheets is nothing like as practical!

You can print a copy for yourself. You just can't print copies with the intention of selling them. To be honest the not printing them any more thing is driving me round the bend. That little blue book fits in my back pocket so training down at the park I can take it with me, a wad of A4 sheets is nothing like as practical!

Agree - and pity the poor judges, who used to carry the little blue book in their pockets :shrug:

I was lucky enough to buy one from a country club the other day. Having a bunch of A4 rules fluttering around when your judging is a pain. Obviously judges should know the rules but there are time when you have to consult the book and it just not convenient anymore :confused: My winge for the day!!!

Agree - and pity the poor judges, who used to carry the little blue book in their pockets :eek: