Where To Buy Decent Food?

GABBA

Hi there as some of you may know I am on a mission to find a dry puppy mix that my MASTIFF breed likes. I have opted to give Royal Canin a try but cannot find anywhere in Sydney that stocks the giant breed puppy mix (granted I only looked in one place). For the time being I have gotten him (5 months old) a bag for large breed puppys which I'm guessing is similar but ideally I'd like the giant breed if I can find it.

If anyone can help me out it would be appreciated.

FYI, I am located in the Fairfield or blacktown/kings Langley area.

Hi there as some of you may know I am on a mission to find a dry puppy mix that my MASTIFF breed likes. I have opted to give Royal Canin a try but cannot find anywhere in Sydney that stocks the giant breed puppy mix (granted I only looked in one place). For the time being I have gotten him (5 months old) a bag for large breed puppys which I'm guessing is similar but ideally I'd like the giant breed if I can find it.

If anyone can help me out it would be appreciated.

FYI, I am located in the Fairfield or blacktown/kings Langley area.

Hi, I was going to suggest Pet-O in Brookvale, I know it's not where you live, but perhaps you could stock up and only need to make the trip every couple of months - just a suggestion. Pet-O are very good with pricing I have found.

www.dogfood.com.au

They will freight for free if order is over $130 and a big bag of RC Large breed will be.

www.dogfood.com.au

They will freight for free if order is over $130 and a big bag of RC Large breed will be.

Large bags of RC are not over $130 - should be around $115-$120.

Eagle Pack is $130.

My bad, since food here is delivered by the pallet I tend to forget how much each item is. sorry.

Thanks for the locations guys. I went to Pet 2000 in Wetherill Park today, but they told me they need to order it in (could be in buy Friday). I opted to buy the Large Breed mix for today instead (which after reading the RC website, im not sure if there is actually a great difference between Large and Giant mixes, as they both cater for the joints and digestion).

Anyway, i gave the young mastiff a service of RC tonight and he ate a really good helping, much more than he would if it was Eukanuba.

Please feel free to add more potential distributors, the more options the better.