Dog Photos Needed For T-shirts.

yellowgirl

Hi all,

I'm in the process of setting up a T-shirt store on my Fido website. Among other design ideas, I want to do a bunch of breed specific shirts, so if you guys have any great shots of your dogs please feel free to email them to me ... and you might find them printed on my shirts! Email address is [email protected]

It will take me a few more days to get the store organised but I'll let you know when it's done. I've only got 4 shirts up at the moment. If it's okay, I might use some of the submitted pics for our shop calender too.

I can't promise to use all of the pics submitted, but if your pic isn't chosen and you'd like a shirt made with it, please let me know and I'll organise it for you.

Please include your dog's breed with your email.

Cheers,

Jo

Edit - see post #36 for update

Edited by yellowgirl

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I'm in the process of setting up a T-shirt store on my Fido website. Among other design ideas, I want to do a bunch of breed specific shirts, so if you guys have any great shots of your dogs please feel free to email them to me ... and you might find them printed on my shirts! Email address is [email protected]

It will take me a few more days to get the store organised but I'll let you know when it's done. I've only got 4 shirts up at the moment. If it's okay, I might use some of the submitted pics for our shop calender too.

I can't promise to use all of the pics submitted, but if your pic isn't chosen and you'd like a shirt made with it, please let me know and I'll organise it for you.

Please include your dog's breed with your email.

Cheers,

Jo

If I supplied you with suitable head studies of dog breeds what percentage is in it for me. :D

Cute! :rofl: I'm doing it through another company, so once I've made my own big fat 10% of the total price I don't think there'll be too much left to share. I can, however, offer you a reasonably priced t-shirt with a picture of a dog on it! :o

Feel free to send me the pics though :love:

Thanks to everyone who's sent photos so far, I'm still going through them but there are quite a few I think I can use. Remember to include the breed of dog in your email. Please don't send whole albums, just a few of your favourite pictures :D

Here's some examples of a few I've received so far that would fit what I'm looking for ...

tswhiteshepherd.jpgtsGriffonBruxellois.jpgtsgermanshepherd3.jpgtsbango1.jpgtsrottweiler.jpg

Thanks for the information and being honest. :o

As my photos are under copy right,I don't mind giving somebody starting off a helping hand but when a third party is involved it is not practical. :rofl:

Cheers

Would you be better off doing made to order? I dont think of ever seen an adult wearing a T with a dog photo on front? Maybe they do, just havent seen it?

Yes, I'll be doing made to order as well. These shirts will have 'I love my (breed)' on it with a picture of a dog of that breed. I'm building an internet store so I'll need several shirts in stock already printed as part of the breed range but also will be able to do individual/personal shirts.

Thanks for the information and being honest. :o

As my photos are under copy right,I don't mind giving somebody starting off a helping hand but when a third party is involved it is not practical. :rofl:

Cheers

No problems :D . That's why I want people to send me the pics of their own dog, that way I have their permission to use the images.

Full size photo in the Dane thread on page 202 :o

I'm glad you got it wrong the first time, coz that is the cutest photo ever!

Thanks..

I was trying to take a photo of her ears back and she yawned at the exact right time... It is my Fav photo of her :rofl:

TeamSnag, do I have your permission to use the pics you've posted here?

Thanks so much everyone for contributing! :laugh: I have some really great and gorgeous pics. I have an enormous amount of pics to sort through and will start on some designs next week. I'll let you know when I've got some done and get your opinions on the finished shirts :laugh:

TeamSnag, do I have your permission to use the pics you've posted here?

Thanks so much everyone for contributing! :laugh: I have some really great and gorgeous pics. I have an enormous amount of pics to sort through and will start on some designs next week. I'll let you know when I've got some done and get your opinions on the finished shirts :birthday:

You sure can :rofl:

or

:rofl: Look at there lips rofl

DSC00478.jpg

Great photos!!! Why can't I get my two to sit nicely and look at the camera like that??? :laugh:

I have a million photos of a rescue mutt... she's been in a magazine :( I'm sure some people love mutts!

I had yum yums :D