Longclaw - Please Empty Your In Box

colliehound

I've had a long and annoying few weeks, and for just one minute there I felt quite flattered that someone had been thinking of me... thanks for injecting a healthy dose of reality there Bull Terr(ific) :(

I don't know why colliehound posted here - perhaps to be sure I would see it? I'm not sure why you have a problem with this thread specifically, as there are no less than 8 other threads on the first page of General which *could* be in other parts of DOL. Assumedly they have been posted here so that people who don't frequent other subfora still see them.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure colliehound wants to contact me about the yarn I'm spinning for her out of her dog's fur, so it is a little bit General Dog related. But, of course, feel free to report or simply not read 'crap' in whatever forum it manifests itself.

Havent heard of Off Topic...? Why this crap in this section..?

:(:rofl: Oh, thank goodness we have more forum police to tell us where to put stuff, otherwise we'd all be milling around in confusion :laugh::rofl:

fifi

Goodness Bull terr(ific) - i am sorry my post was so terribly crappy and offensive to you. It was not my intent to bother you.

i just wanted to check on a fellow DOL'er who I had not heard from in some time.

I don't feel that caring for someone and wanting to check in is crap - just being a human.

also - many people don't have access to off topic. you need to maintain a certain amount of posts to have access. Given Longclaw has been absent for a bit - there was a good chance they too didn't currently have access.

If this is the biggest worry in your week - I would say you have a pretty good life. Good for you.

Colliehound

PS - Hi Longclaw - good to see you are ok. I will write to you PM and we can compare crappy weeks. I suspect more crappy than a mis posted forum notice..................................

:(:rofl: Oh, thank goodness we have more forum police to tell us where to put stuff, otherwise we'd all be milling around in confusion :laugh::rofl:

fifi

:rofl::laugh:

LC Feefs you crack me up .... and to make it suitable for general dog discussion you also crack Sienna and Flute up too :(

:rofl::rofl: OMG, DA - you are right, my prevous post contained NO dog references at all, oh my DOG !!

DOG.....canine.....canis familiaris...canid.....

fifi

Edited by fifi

:happydance::cooldance:

LC Feefs you crack me up .... and to make it suitable for general dog discussion you also crack Sienna and Flute up too :laugh:

:welcome::cheers: OMG, DA - you are right, my prevous post contained NO dog references at all, oh my DOG !!

DOG.....canine.....canis familiaris...canid.....

fifi

Jeebus feefs whats the go :( how could you not have those references in your first post :)

I think to make up for it you need to post some pics of those most gorgeous hounds of yours!

Everyone else QUICK send LC some messages - lets keep her on her toes, long weekend be damned lets all ensure that she spends to whole weekend cleaning out her inbox :birthday:

Edited by Dust Angel