Could My Dog Be Part Labradore?

Guest chillinamos

Guest choice_brandy

I just walked out of the upstairs bathroom to find a trail of toilet paper. Still attached to the roll... I followed it out of the toilet, down the hallway, down two flights of stairs, through the lounge room and into the kitchen where the culprit was fast asleep on the end of what used to be the beginning of a roll.

;) :)

Bit hard to be mad at her... haha

I just walked out of the upstairs bathroom to find a trail of toilet paper. Still attached to the roll... I followed it out of the toilet, down the hallway, down two flights of stairs, through the lounge room and into the kitchen where the culprit was fast asleep on the end of what used to be the beginning of a roll.

;) :)

Bit hard to be mad at her... haha

I think one of my mini schnauzers is. His tail never stops wagging.

My dog frequently lab tests toilet rolls. Especially when I forget to put them out of reach. And she doesn't care what brand they are. The cardboard centre is the best bit, but filling the back yard with tiny bits of white tissue is huge fun too.

Not much labrador though. Mostly ACDx (like yours I think).

Guest choice_brandy
My dog frequently lab tests toilet rolls. Especially when I forget to put them out of reach. And she doesn't care what brand they are. The cardboard centre is the best bit, but filling the back yard with tiny bits of white tissue is huge fun too.

Not much labrador though. Mostly ACDx (like yours I think).

Yes..her papers say ACD

Admittedly, this is the first 'naughty' thing she'd done besides relocate shoes (although she always goes back and gets the partner, which is quite amusing considering their are probably 10 pairs of shoes at the door and she'll choose the matching shoe when she goes back for seconds) ...

I already had doubts about her being a cattle dog... lol

My dog likes to "fetch" shoes. If I'm paying attention, I praise her for fetching my slipper (ugg boot). If I'm not paying attention, she eats it. I've not yet managed to persuade her to fetch the pair but I'm sure we'll get there. Being pleased to see her "fetch my shoe", means she now always offers it to me before she decides to eat it - so I can only blame myself if I get hypnotised by the computer and ignore her gift.

Edited by Mrs Rusty Bucket

Lol I'm not sure that toilet roll fetish has anything to do with labs specifically! My Italian greyhound adores toilet rolls.. but like you, I find it hard to get mad at him when he steals them.. way too cute. hehe