Urine Off? Or Simple Green?

bridie

Have seen Urine Off recommended by many on forum,I called supplier to order & they recommended Simple Green instead,question is has any-one used this,if so were you completely satisfied?I wanted "some-thing" to remove the urine smell from carpet mats that my lot just lie around on during the day,I had been buying new mats every other week as I couldn't get rid of the urine smell no matter what i washed it with.

Edited by bridie

I know nothing about it, but lots of information on google

http://www.eco-green-cleaning-products.com...cts-review.html

Thanks MM

I did do the google but was not assured re the specific reason i wanted it for,I have heaps of cleaners,thus reason for posting hopefully others have had both to compare etc.

Double the quantity for less re the Simple Green....but.....does it do the urine clean-up as apparently the Urine Off does.

I know nothing about it, but lots of information on google

http://www.eco-green-cleaning-products.com...cts-review.html

Thanks MM

I did do the google but was not assured re the specific reason i wanted it for,I have heaps of cleaners,thus reason for posting hopefully others have had both to compare etc.

Double the quantity for less re the Simple Green....but.....does it do the urine clean-up as apparently the Urine Off does.

We use Urine Off at work, and it is very good, it also neutralises the disgusting pong of anal glands.

I did by some Urine Free (not Urine OFF) it hasn't got rid of the stains as per what it says although in saying that I'm pretty sure it has got rid of the smell. My girl was peeing in my study no where else only every now and again. The stains in question are really old and the packaging does say have to give it a few goes at which I've only done twice.

Recently someone posted about Bio-Zet which is really good and does get rid of the smell and stain.

If you are interested in Urine Free the GRCQ Goldie Auction has a Urine Free Pack up for grabs www.grcq.org.au