Elbie, Hoover, Dodge & Friends!

Awwww, he does look like a giant teddy! Gosh he's gorgeous!

Poor Ava, hope she feels better soon!! Mars sends his luuuuurve!

Darn those fluffy pants! Pepper has a lovely set on her, OH keeps wanted to trim it back - I think they're pretty!

When Mars had an upset tummy his pants were beyond washing, it was like a big matte of poop and fur..

Edited by Clastic

Poor thing. Yoicks, re the fluffy pants. I'd be trimming if it was me but I've dealt with far too much dog poo in my life. Hoover seems to have rolled in his poo the first two nights we had him - I think it was *panic poo!* followed by *squirm squirm squirm*

I have trimmed it a little but I don't want her to look weird! The wet wipes are getting a workout :( She hasn't had anything to eat since last night so it seems to be slowing down a bit now. Thankfully she was a very good girl last night, we didn't want to just chuck her outside so she woke me diligently every hour or two to go to outside... no accidents in the house... today I am home due to lack of sleep so I've just left the back door open for her to come and go.

Satch has been asleep in Ava's crate for most of today so far, he loves it when someone's home.

And I think it's time for a nap for me!

no pictures from me, instead videos of echo.

His training on the treadmill has gone very well, he now really enjoys it, he runs up onto the platform and waits patiently for it to start. I tried to walk on it today with him watching and he decided that this was not on and ran up on the treadmill and then proceeded to try to push me off so he could have it all (I of course got off as I was going to fall on top of him if I didn't) to which he happily took the center.

here is a short of his treadmill work

Treadmillin Echo

and a video of him playing with his buster cube. It broke at the seams one day when he knocked it off the roof of his kennel D: So I had to tape it up.

buster cube play

Edited by kyliegirl

Poor Ava :thumbsup: And poor you with the cleaning up and lack of sleep! Hope the chicken and rice settled her tummy. Roo does not seem to be a fan of rice (or maybe it's just the way I cook it! :thumbsup: ), so when she is unwell I give her mashed pumpkin, which she loves, and BBQ chicken.

Kyojin looks very regal in those pics, minxy :eek:

Great videos of Echo, Kylie. Ruby has a Buster Cube too, but it's been a bit neglected lately :laugh:

Thank goodness we have had no real pooey pants here :thumbsup: I have only had to 'spot clean' once!

Lilli_star with that on offer I am surprised miss roo is not pulling more sickies!

My parents are still at my place. They have taken to my monster well. I had to laugh tonight, my mum had been sitting on the couch with a cushion and snuggly top, she got up to go and do something quickly and came back to find a very comfy Ziggy crashed out on the couch with his head snuggled into the cushion and top! Very cute.... :thumbsup:

wuffles: hope Ava's feeling better and that you've been able to get some sleep.

kyliegirl: So impressed with Echo on the treadmill! He's so well-trained. Very cute. We considered a treadmill for Elbie before because someone suggested it might tire him out and make him calmer but it has been pointed out by more than one behaviourist that all we'd end up with is a very high drive dog who is also very fit so has higher exercise demands of us :) We baulked at that and decided against it - but gosh Echo looks so professional :laugh:

Max#1: how can you be squeamish? :o I am pretty certain you described Max's wormy poo as looking like it had rice in it when you first got him :laugh:

clastic: those photos are gorgeous. I particularly love the two headed border collie. Sooooooooooooo cute. They both look so peaceful despite the uncomfortable position. The camping photos are gorgeous - the one of Pepper looking over her shoulder is so sweet. Were there many bugs/mosquitoes? I am allergic to nature, particularly bug bites and that like so suffer terribly when bitten :rofl:

Some photos of my two monsters.

Hoover being a bungee-jumping lap dog

18march_01.jpg

Hoover has a weird habit of not sleeping in his dog bed properly

18march_02.jpg

Puppy-dog eyes

18march_03.jpg

OH got all tender-hearted again tonight and tucked blankets around the dogs. The dogs responded very characteristically. Snoozy Hoover just chilled out in his blanket

18march_04.jpg

18march_05.jpg

Elbie got up and investigated everything as usual

18march_06.jpg

18march_07.jpg

Most spoilt kelpies in the world? :o

Ava woke me once last night to go out (1:30am) but slept through the rest of the night. Hoping the worst is over? :laugh:

Clastic, where did you go camping? I want to go, but we have no gear, and OH is not enthusiastic :laugh:

Thanks kyojin - they amuse us very much :confused:

Most spoilt kelpies in the world? :rofl:

Indubitably :rofl: OH spoils them more than I do. I don't actually think it's cold yet ;) Sounds like Ava's on the mend! Hope she's all better soon.

We slept in this morning - when we do that, we let the dogs out of their crate and they tend to both crash in Hoover's crate. It's funny looking over and seeing two dogs staring at us reproachfully.

Caption: Waiting for Our Lazy Humans To Get Out of Bed

19march_01.jpg

Caption: PLEASE Lazy Human - Get Out of Bed

19march_02.jpg

Edited by koalathebear

Poor Ava!!! I hope she is feeling better soon! I've only had to deal with puppy runs once... poor puplet kept waking me up in the night... Not sure what caused it at the time, I thought bones... Hasn't happened since though (fingers crossed it doesn't!!). And as annoyed at the time as I was for being woken up, I was glad she did. Way less mess to clean up. You're a good mum cooking her chicken and rice! What do you give a dog that is allergic to chicken incidently??? Genevieve loves rice, but we don't do chicken..... Too many skin issues with it!

Clastic - That camping site does look pretty awesome! I hope the mozzies stayed away... that is the only thing I am not so keen on! Oh, and snakes.

KTB - Loving the blankey on Hoover!!! We do that to Genevieve too I must admit... She has hyjacked two of my crochured rugs for her own now, which I often find her wrapped up in...

Not much news on my front... We took G to the park last night and she ran around like a wild thing. We let her off the lead (with no harness - first time ever!) and she ran soooo fast! There was someone down at the park with their boarder collie, and the BC was rounding up all the other dogs! Was hilarious to watch! Genevieve just kept running! All I could see was this white tail - reminded me of the rabbit at the greyhound races!!!!!

Sorry for bad spelling. I blame the baby!!!