Elbie, Hoover, Dodge & Friends!

:laugh: well its only been 3 days with our new addition, and right now raz is quite focused on her, maybe cause she is new, he has always been quite independent, but velcroey enough that he has to be in the same room as me, not right on top of me as you describe wuffles, but lying under my chair or by the door but in the same room, i would prefer if he stayed like that i quite like being close without being on top of each other :rofl:

i also love that when he wants something (to play etc) he would just come and stare at me, i love when he looks at me he is so beautiful, i now worry that he wont look at me to play anymore, what if he only looks to willow to play from now on

Edited by dandybrush

What a gorgeous boy Sammie! You're not supposed to post cute photos in here though. I really want a Frenchie and it's all your fault! :rofl:

Where are your photos Raz??

OH's worried that having two dogs would mean that poor Kyojibear wouldn't get enough love anymore :laugh:

minxy

this is my new little girl: i reckon i would have the same concerns as you OH, i've never had 2 dogs before and am mega close to razzle, i would really hate for that closeness to change :rofl:

well :laugh: hey guys, i know im not always following this thread, but i thought u would appreciate some of these pics...

sunday arvo on the way home:

198440_10150126658326686_690096685_6731831_1455639_n.jpg

Monday arvo ears up already!!

196360_10150127428816686_690096685_6741437_3965900_n.jpg

her name is Willow (atm unless we decide on something else)

Edited by dandybrush

Ah ... both of our dogs get plenty of love... it's like normal love, it's multiplied not divided! :laugh: It's the time stuff that is challenging but you sort that out.

Some cute videos of our two:

Their

. See how fun it can be to train with two doggies?

Here are two

. They are goofy.

- I laugh because sometimes Elbie has to work his way up to a proper bark and he looks and sounds so funny.

We love having two dogs so much. I don't think that we could have more than two just in terms of time, car space, Our Human Time and that sort of thing, but two dogs seems to be about perfect for us.

Kuma has seemed a wee bit depressed since he came home from the kennel... I think he is missing having playtime with other doggies. We just can't do a second dog. I would only have an Akita (sorry... they're my preferred breed and won't budge!) and I don't have the time to dedicate to another stubborn Akita pupplet.

We will just have to make Kuma's time more fun. He'll be happy once training starts up again... and we might try and get him to the dog park more often.

Kuma has seemed a wee bit depressed since he came home from the kennel... I think he is missing having playtime with other doggies. We just can't do a second dog. I would only have an Akita (sorry... they're my preferred breed and won't budge!) and I don't have the time to dedicate to another stubborn Akita pupplet.

We will just have to make Kuma's time more fun. He'll be happy once training starts up again... and we might try and get him to the dog park more often.

Awwww ... poor Kuma .... Why not bring him around on Sunday mornings after class? He can play with Mars, Hoover, Elbie, Ava and others ... We should do another playdate soon before it gets so cold that we look like desperate dog tragics ...

Edited by koalathebear

Awwww ... poor Kuma .... Why not bring him around on Sunday mornings after class? He can play with Mars, Hoover, Elbie, Ava and others ... We should do another playdate soon before it gets so cold that we look like desperate dog tragics ...

Satch is desperate for a play date... he has decided that dogs on our morning walk need woofin' at (and sometimes growlin' at! errrrr :laugh:) so I think he just needs to be around some dogs again.

Well if we don't go down the coast this weekend, we can have a play date somewhere... he'll be fine. I think it was just soooooo exciting having company all the time. He's been giving us sad face...

Could also be upset tummy, coz he puked in his bed last night. We didn't hear a thing and OH only noticed when I was taking Kuma for a walk. My poor poppet. Not having a good time of it at the moment, what with the fleas...

Satch is desperate for a play date... he has decided that dogs on our morning walk need woofin' at (and sometimes growlin' at! errrrr :laugh:) so I think he just needs to be around some dogs again.

Pepper is also in need to a play date, she'd enjoy a nice run outside with other doggies. :rofl: Poor girl always gets left behind while Mars gets to play after Sunday class.

Clastic - Send your furkids down the street to my place and they and Kuma can rumble all day. Until Kuma works out that solitude is great :rofl:

(nice grass btw :laugh: I think I worked out which was your evil neighbour... possibly the guy who gave us stink eye when we walked past on Saturday with Kuma)

how old is ziggy now betsy?

He is nearly 14months - so I have plenty of time!

wuffles - I would definitely be looking at another Aussie! But possibly a girl. I am perhaps insane. :laugh:

I never have time to myself at home. In the living area Ziggy is usually lying close by. When i go down to the bedrooms and bathroom (and toilet!) My cat is all over me!

Clastic - Send your furkids down the street to my place and they and Kuma can rumble all day. Until Kuma works out that solitude is great :rofl:

(nice grass btw :laugh: I think I worked out which was your evil neighbour... possibly the guy who gave us stink eye when we walked past on Saturday with Kuma)

We didn't lay the grass very well, but its there now.. just have to keep it alive! Some of it was looking a bit patchy, but I have since thrown some fertiliser down so hopefully it stays alive. There is still quite a bit to do out the front, the letter box, buy some bricks to put in a raised garden bed so it covers the visable slab!

Kuma will be so sick of my 2 licking him in the face constantly!

Evil neighbour is the one with fake turf.. evil evil evil..

What a gorgeous boy Sammie! You're not supposed to post cute photos in here though. I really want a Frenchie and it's all your fault! :rofl:

OH's worried that having two dogs would mean that poor Kyojibear wouldn't get enough love anymore :laugh:

Minxy, You're certainly welcome to come visit a Frenchie meetup - I'll probably organise one for the end of April as it won't be so hot anymore. Check out our FB page, they're usually at New Farm offleash dog park.

EDITED: to say that New Farm dog park has parvo see here, we'll have it somewhere else...

Edited by SammieS

Oooh! New puppies!!!! :):(:) Cangratulations Dandybrush and Sammie on your new additions. They're both gorgeous- what kind of doglet is Willow, Dandybrush?

And Fysher is cute and all, but Sammie, Asti is still my favourite Frenchie! :)

One dog and one cat is my limit right now. Maybe when Roo is a bit older...but I'm not in a hurry to go through puppyhood again! Maybe an older doglet....but which breed? :) Labradors are my absolute favourite of course, but since being on here, I love the look of Aussies too (still to meet one in real life though). Then of course there are Frenchies and Bostons...so cute!