Where To Buy A Hat For Tango

Okay, Mr Tango has an indolent ulcer in one eye and I have to try and keep it away from sunlight. So I dug out the Doggles my old girl used to wear and tried them on him. He looked gorgeous! And he was very good about it - it took him about 10 minutes before he swiped them off. LMAO

I tried again today and this time he swiped them so they ended up on top of his head. Hee hee He looked like a bomber pilot - very cool. The whole town saw him out walking like that and he was a bit of a show-stopper!

ANYway - he left them on his head and wasnt at all bothered with them sitting up there or the straps around his neck and throat.

So it occurred to me that maybe I could get him a peaked cap to shade his eyes instead because it looks like he'd keep that on!!

Does anyone know where I can buy them at a reasonable price? I'm thinking a cool leather one :eek: or something like the old pilots used to wear!

hey sc... haven't seen you in a while. how ya bin?

guess tangos going well. not sure where you would buy a hat but in this house a mobile shade sail would be ideal.

leo has been sunning his belly again! tonight it's GLOWING! :eek::cry:

hey sc... haven't seen you in a while. how ya bin?

guess tangos going well. not sure where you would buy a hat but in this house a mobile shade sail would be ideal.

leo has been sunning his belly again! tonight it's GLOWING! :cry::o

LOL Yes a mobile sunshade would be perfect :laugh:

I'm good. Flat out dealing with Tango and Pepper's on-going adjustment to each other and Tango's training and eye issues and also packing up the house and preparing to move! Difficult especially when I can't afford to hire a moving company and don't know exactly how I'm going to move the big stuff. Wish I could get the dogs to pull a cart or something. :eek:

But the good thing is where I'm moving to I'll be only 20 mins away from a choice of THREE vets instead of having to drive and hour and a half or more to get to one. AND I'll have access to wierd and wonderful things like broadband internet and something mysterious called 'Mobile Phone Coverage'.

phoor sc you won't know your self. :eek::cry:

a cheap way to move house with big stuff is get some one who has a medium sized truck and pay them to drive the truck and help load the big stuff. cheaper than a mover.

some one will know (where to get a hat) sure as god made widdle green apples !

Shits me, too, spotty - so hard to find plain simple dog accessories these days!

Google is your friend, you may be able to find a 'cooler' hat from overseas, but I figured at least those ones were local and a nice plain blue one would do the trick! :)

phoor sc you won't know your self. :eek::cry:

a cheap way to move house with big stuff is get some one who has a medium sized truck and pay them to drive the truck and help load the big stuff. cheaper than a mover.

some one will know (where to get a hat) sure as god made widdle green apples !

Yep, I've actually put the word out that I'm looking for a bloke with a van/truck to help me move. The bush telegraph usually works - I just have to keep packing and have faith!

Shits me, too, spotty - so hard to find plain simple dog accessories these days!

Google is your friend, you may be able to find a 'cooler' hat from overseas, but I figured at least those ones were local and a nice plain blue one would do the trick! :eek:

Yeah I'd rather buy local!

I can use Google but sometimes (often) trying to get the linked sites to download is so unbelievably slow that I give up on it all. This seems to be especially so with pet sites - for some reason they put all kinds of java and other scripts into their coding and make it almost impossible for slow connetions to access them. My fave dog shopping site recently "upgraded" their website and now I can't access it at all.

I just thought folks here might have some ideas from their own experience :cry:

This is why I'm looking forward to moving house into broadband land :o