Isn't This Cute

emery

LOL the weight thing annoyed me too! No way does a half grown leopard only weigh 18kg! And an 8kg GR? LOL! Very cute story though. :thumbsup:

I did a quick google and most leopards weigh 60-70kg and are mature at 12-18 months. :thanks:

Edited by Kirty

LOL the weight thing annoyed me too! No way does a half grown leopard only weigh 18kg! And an 8kg GR? LOL! Very cute story though. :thumbsup:

I did a quick google and most leopards weigh 60-70kg and are mature at 12-18 months. :thanks:

The original article came from the UK (Daily Mail) and they stated the weights were 18lbs and 40lbs. Converted, I think this is where the Australian article got their numbers from. Definitely not right. My guess is the original article should have been in Kgs. ie 40kg and 18kg, sounds more likely eh? Although 18kg is still a smallish GR, i would think.

So cute, but yep, that has got to be a misprint. My 8 month old is nearly 23kg,

My nearly 5 yr old golden weighs 24kg (if she is more than about 25 or 26 she looks obese!)

Definately a misprint.

Beatiful bond and gotta love friendships like that.

Yeah its cute.. until the leopard matures and decides to disembowel the golden lol

My 4yr old female golden weighs 31kg btw. She is at the top end of the height range for a female though.