T-touch Workshop

Posting on behalf of a friend who is organising this :)

Caboolture Sports Dog Obedience Club Presents

Introduction to Tellington TTouch - a workshop with Tellington TTouch practitioner Carole Bryant

Where: Caboolture Dog Sports Club, Devine Court, Morayfield

Time: Saturday 25th September 1-5pm & Sunday 26th September at 9-1pm

Cost: $35.00 per person (limited spaces available)

Please bring a chair.

To book your place, please pay by cheque or money order to

Caboolture Sports Dog Obedience Club

PO Box 491

Morayfield Qld 4506

Or contact Jane on (07) 5496 4121 - [email protected]

Afternoon and morning refreshments provided

Carole Bryant is an accredited Tellington TTouch practitioner (Companion Animals); an Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS) accredited Naturopath who works with people, pets and livestock; a Dogs NSW qualified dog obedience instructor and Behavioural Dog Trainer (Delta Society CGC Instructor). She breeds German Shepherd Dogs under her Tristania prefix and competes with her dogs in Obedience, Tracking, Agility, Jumpers, Herding and Endurance competitions, and occasionally shows her dogs.

Carole has a special interest in using natural therapies to improve behaviour and performance in animals.

• 2 weeks later...

We had a DWD trial at Caboolture obedience club grounds last weekend & I was talking to one of the ladies from their club that had come along to watch & she said they are getting a number of guest speakers to come to the club on a weekend & do mini workshops in the coming months (DWD was one of them), so Im guessing this is one of them. Sounds really interesting :dancingelephant: .

Why do I always live in the wrong place :rofl: I am really interested in this.

Don't worry - there will be a TTouch workshop being held in Melbourne in November/December this year.

I'm doing the organising for it, so if you send me your email I can contact you when details are confirmed.

Tim

What is Ttouch? is this something we can bring out dogs along to?

Hey GG

There will be demonstration dogs there but you won't bring your dogs to this one :)

ETA: Some info on T-Touch :laugh:

When animals don’t do what we ask or expect of them it is usually because they are physically, mentally or emotionally unable to do so. Tellington TTouch was developed by American Linda Tellington-Jones using a combination of touches and ground exercises to improve an animal’s physical, mental and emotional balance and wellbeing.

Improving self awareness and releasing tension can help with behaviour problems (such as lack of confidence, fear, defensive behaviour, fear of thunder, excessive vocalisation, inappropriate chewing and other destructive behaviours); dysfunctional movement patterns and decreased performance potential - allowing the animal to reach its full potential.

Tellington TTouch is a very gentle therapy, suitable for all animals from the very young to the very old and frail.

Edited by huski

• 3 months later...
I am going ... decided I wanted to have a bit of a holiday and booked a room in Caboolture so I don't have to drive home Saturday night :cry:

Nice Tilly :worship: I will see you there :( Come say hi if you see me!

ETA: I'm the chatty one with red hair :cry:

Edited by huski