Adaa

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, so cheap! :laugh: What is Banjo registered as? (name wise).
I think banjo should be registered as BanJovi :( :D banjo us heaps harder than toby :shrug:

BanJovi ;) . I was boring and used his registered name - CIROSTAFF THORS LEGEND.

So there's nothing stopping you from using your ANKC registered named for ADAA? I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing, with earning different titles, you might get confused! Or maybe that's just me :laugh:

Lincoln is ADAA registered as his show name. But that's so people interested in using him at stud could contact adaa and see about his titles if they wanted and all the paperwork is in his show name. But his shownamw us awesome if I may say so.

So there's nothing stopping you from using your ANKC registered named for ADAA? I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing, with earning different titles, you might get confused! Or maybe that's just me :laugh:

No I'd get confused too :shrug:

Millie already has the perfect name for her!

No I'd get confused too :shrug:

Millie already has the perfect name for her!

Milliemoooooooooooo!!! :(

Maybe I will register Ruby as LittleB!tch. :D

Edited by RubyStar

I wanted Caledoniaau Baddest in the West but it was too many letters :( Theme litters are awesome! I already know what the theme of my first litter will be. :laugh:

Yes I love theme litters. Ruby didn't come from one. I didn't know you had plans to breed! Chessies I'm guessing? :shrug:

Psst... what's the theme you have in mind? :D

Edited by RubyStar

I wanted Caledoniaau Baddest in the West but it was too many letters :cooldance: Theme litters are awesome! I already know what the theme of my first litter will be. :dancingelephant:

Yes I love theme litters. Ruby didn't come from one. I didn't know you had plans to breed! Chessies I'm guessing? :happydance2:

Psst... what's the theme you have in mind? :champagne:

Yes one day, by the time I get a bitch and am ready to have a litter your grandchildren will be able to choose a puppy. :happydance:

One day I am so having a sitcom litter! With the show names as the tag lines of famous US shows, of course I would let owners choose :thumbsup:. But I am keeping my lips sealed on the better and more likely ideas.

Do you mean it would be confusing because the ADAA titles don't go on the pedigree papers, I've only just worked that out :stupid: , I'm wishing I just put him down as Banjo now, maybe I can contact them and have it changed.

Do you mean it would be confusing because the ADAA titles don't go on the pedigree papers, I've only just worked that out :stupid:

Yes. You'd have 2 registered names for 2 different organisations, both being the same name but with different titles. Your ADAA titles can't go on your ANKC registered name (and vice versa) because it's a different organisation. At least that is how I interpret it, anybody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! :eat: So if I join ADAA, I will probably just use different and short names to that registered with ANKC.

Edited by RubyStar