Just Had A Rspca Inspection.

smooch

Is your neighbour known to police ? our's is, and because of his previous actions towards all who live here, he only has to look at any of us in the area the wrong way and we have the police on his doorstep now.

Smooch, this is why I asked if the weird bloke was doing things to others as well.

If he's like fifi's weird neighbour & has been known to affect other people, too....it gives the police more evidence that something bad is happening. I'd wish for you that the police could show up on your neighbour's doorstep, too.

Without making any fuss, maybe you could keep your ears open, if 'things' are happening to other neighbours around, too.

One good thing is that the area RSPCA inspector now knows he's targeted you, maliciously.

Is your property too spread out to use some security cameras? That might catch him in the act.

I think all you can hope with idiots like that, is that karma backs over them in the form of a B-double !!!

fifi

fifi, when smooch is finished with the B-double, can you send it down my way please! I keep hoping for karma to bite my 'delightful' neighbours arse too.....grrrr

Mita - I am on 18 acres and it is a funny shaped block so camera's are not a option.

smooch, perhaps even a couple of BIG dummy cameras placed, facing his residence, where he can see them. If he is watching your every move, then perhaps if he thinks you are recording him he might pull his head in a bit. Perhaps worth a try!

Smooch, perhaps even a couple of BIG dummy cameras placed, facing his residence, where he can see them. If he is watching your every move, then perhaps if he thinks you are recording him he might pull his head in a bit. Perhaps worth a try!

Good thinking. :stupid: The dummy ones don't cost much...

Smooch, perhaps even a couple of BIG dummy cameras placed, facing his residence, where he can see them. If he is watching your every move, then perhaps if he thinks you are recording him he might pull his head in a bit. Perhaps worth a try!

Good thinking. :stupid: The dummy ones don't cost much...

Thats not a bad idea, if I set it up on my cattle loading ramp near my feed shed he should be able to see it. Where we live all the trees are that thick now you can't see through them lol