Vet Recomendation's For Pakenham

We're moving to Pakenham in a couple of month's. Me and the dogs are moving into the fiance's brand new house!

I have a really good vet right now but I live in Frankston. I'd like to find a vet closer to my new home in Pakenham.

Anyone got any recomendation's? Looking for a vet that's not excessively pricey (doesn't need to be super cheap either) and who is willing to take the time with each of their clients. One of my dogs needs to get to know a person well before she will let them near her. The other dog is happy for everyone to pay her attention!!

Zoran Milasinovich at Fountain Gate Vet Clinic in the Pets At Home store at Narre Warren is fantastic. We have been going to him for years and are happy to travel an hour to get there. He's very gentle with the animals and they love him. He also listens to the owners and doesn't treat them like idiots. He's not cheap but couldn't recommend him highly enough.

• 3 weeks later...
Zoran Milasinovich at Fountain Gate Vet Clinic in the Pets At Home store at Narre Warren is fantastic. We have been going to him for years and are happy to travel an hour to get there. He's very gentle with the animals and they love him. He also listens to the owners and doesn't treat them like idiots. He's not cheap but couldn't recommend him highly enough.

I take my dogs there as well and agree. The other vets there are good as well if Zoran isn't available.

Berwick Village Animal Care has just been bought from Doreen Tudge and the new vet there "Jeremy" is FANTASTIC.

He has Emergency and Critical Care experience and is very kind and thorough.

I work at the Emergency Centre and any patients sent to us by him have had everything checked and worked up, he knows what he's doing compared to most General Practice Vets.

I used to work at the clinic prior to him taking it over. I have met him as a friend of mine still nurses there. And I HIGHLY reccomend him.

35 Clyde Road Berwick

9707 3855