Adelaide Stockists Of 4 X2 Biscuits

Woofers at Christies Beach carry them, and also Rural Meats at O'Halloran Hill too,........ don't know how far south you are.

Thanks Trishm. I'm not that far south but O'Halloran Hill isn't too far to travel. :D

Edited by fiveplusone

Can't you get boxes at petstock as well? What sort of quantities are you after I just buy a 1kg bag at a time from the petshop on Goodwood road.

I hadn't seen them at Petstock, but I'm probably staring right at them every time I go there :rofl:

totally forgot there was a petshop on Goodwood Road (I've never been in it). Thats close so I'll go there, thanks!

Its the one near the Orphanage just as you come up from the underpass bit, near where the demolition place is. They always have 1kg bags and they also have 1kg bags of 2x2s.

They aren't the friendliest people so I only go there to buy my 4x2 biscuits :rofl: .

Edited by ness

I've never bought them myself but I'm pretty sure I've seen them at Goble and Son on Richmond Road Marleston...they're a grain and produce store but sell a lot of different pet stuff as well. I'm pretty sure they sell the boxes of 4x2 biscuits and I think they sell them in smaller bags as well.

Its the one near the Orphanage just as you come up from the underpass bit, near where the demolition place is. They always have 1kg bags and they also have 1kg bags of 2x2s.

They aren't the friendliest people so I only go there to buy my 4x2 biscuits :rofl: .

Thanks for the warning Ness, I'll run in and out as quick as I can then!