Baby In Show Brag

Today at Isis Show (Maryborough) my little girl Sirena won BABY IN SHOW !!! This is my first baby in show for a home bred baby! It has been a illusive goal since I started showing. I have been able to pick up every other class in show except baby, and Sirena has been able to achieve this goal for me in her last show in this class. Hopefully there is more to come for this lovely little puppy. In the past month she has picked up 3 baby in groups and now baby in show.

post-13093-1275219177_thumb.jpg

Today at Isis Show (Maryborough) my little girl Sirena won BABY IN SHOW !!! This is my first baby in show for a home bred baby! It has been a illusive goal since I started showing. I have been able to pick up every other class in show except baby, and Sirena has been able to achieve this goal for me in her last show in this class. Hopefully there is more to come for this lovely little puppy. In the past month she has picked up 3 baby in groups and now baby in show.

Well done - it must be such a great feeling when you've done the breeding yourself! :cry: Here's to a successful show career for her.

Congrats lovely looking dog as well. My son is a Kelpie person, little devils that they are lol