Doggy Beach/park/areas In Or Near The Rooty Hill Area

Sorry hun, Rooty Hill is not near the beach.

If you go to google maps and type in Rooty Hill, you'll be able to see the area and what's around it :rofl:

(A) marks where Rooty Hill is...

Also, I've included the a Sat. view to look at parks :)

post-4036-1275738521_thumb.jpg

post-4036-1275738719_thumb.jpg

Edited by sas

If you go to google maps and type in Rooty Hill, you'll be able to see the area and what's around it :cheer:

:cheer: I know, but there could be some kind of park/lakey style are nearby! Or if a beach is within half hour drive? Something like that, Im hopeful!! :rofl:

I've had a look on google maps, but need to find somewhere Im allowed to bring a dog :cheer: so thought people might have some opinions :)

If you go to google maps and type in Rooty Hill, you'll be able to see the area and what's around it :cheer:

:cheer: I know, but there could be some kind of park/lakey style are nearby! Or if a beach is within half hour drive? Something like that, Im hopeful!! :rofl:

I've had a look on google maps, but need to find somewhere Im allowed to bring a dog :cheer: so thought people might have some opinions :)

I just edited my post to show a fairly big looking reserve. Na no beaches half an hour drive either, it's very in-land. Some locals might be able to tell you about a creek for forestry or something like that.

Maybe check the Council website for off leash areas too :clap:

Hope you have a great day!

:cheer: I know, but there could be some kind of park/lakey style are nearby! Or if a beach is within half hour drive? Something like that, Im hopeful!! :)

I've had a look on google maps, but need to find somewhere Im allowed to bring a dog :clap: so thought people might have some opinions :cheer:

I just edited my post to show a fairly big looking reserve. Na no beaches half an hour drive either, it's very in-land. Some locals might be able to tell you about a creek for forestry or something like that.

Maybe check the Council website for off leash areas too :clap:

Hope you have a great day!

Thanks for that :clap:!!! :rofl:

From Rooty Hill you could hop on the FW and go to the Blue Mountains or maybe easier to go to Windsor and the Hawkesbury River. I used to live at Ebenezer, out past Windsor.

If you are not wanting to travel there are lots of green spaces and parks spotted everywhere out there. There are heaps of new housing areas now but also the regulation parks and walking tracks.

Use Where is? or google Windsor. On a Sunday the town street in Widsor is closed and it is a market place. Used to allow dogs and it is next to the river. Thou not sure the water is safe or clean enough for dogs thou the local kids swim in it!

Have a nice day anyway.

Closest ocean beach to Rooty Hill would be approx 1hours drive away. You could always bring your friend to the Northern Beaches, lots of great places to walk to dogs & take pics around here. :rofl:

You could also try Nurragingy Reserve for scenery, though I'm not sure if it is dog friendly.

Closest ocean beach to Rooty Hill would be approx 1hours drive away. You could always bring your friend to the Northern Beaches, lots of great places to walk to dogs & take pics around here. :rofl:

You could also try Nurragingy Reserve for scenery, though I'm not sure if it is dog friendly.

Nurragingy Reserve is wonderful (only on leash), but it is dog friendly. :)

If you go just over the bridge at Windsor and take the first left, there is a beach with plenty of sand off the river. I have taken my dogs there a few times & found it a great place for photos.

If you go just over the bridge at Windsor and take the first left, there is a beach with plenty of sand off the river. I have taken my dogs there a few times & found it a great place for photos.

We had a great lab meet here a few months ago LMS. It's a bit of a hike from Rooty Hill (about 30-40 mins) but it would probably be the best water option in the area.

Hope this isn't too late if you are goung to Windsor there's a couple of nice stop offs:

Bella Vista Farm: Nice old building, definately a couple of fig trees, als0 big pine trees and again open space. As it's on a hill, you can get the illusion of being in the middle of nowhere.

Up the road going towards Windsor is a regional park at Rouse Hill, along old Windsor Road, a bit of open space, long grass, and a big hill. Might take some nice shots against the sky. There is also the Rouse Hill Farm buildings complete with a couple of big old trees, could get some bice shots against the architecture and the old farm equipment. I think there is a nice Morton Bay Fig (can't quite remember). On the other side of the road is the Rouse Hill off leash park if you feel like a bit of a run.

Bella Vista Farm is 6 mins from Mt Druitt along the M7 and Rouse Hill Farm 10 mins down the road, another 10 minutes and you'll get to Windsor, so it's a bit of a road trip with several potential photo ops.

Closest ocean beach to Rooty Hill would be approx 1hours drive away. You could always bring your friend to the Northern Beaches, lots of great places to walk to dogs & take pics around here. :D

Nurragingy Reserve is wonderful (only on leash), but it is dog friendly. :)

I Too would of suggested both of these Places ;)